How do you increase your energy level throughout the day?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NateAnglin, Aug 17, 2013.

1. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having a high energy level is important for most of us because it greatly affects our productivity. As an entrepreneur, how do you increase your energy level? Or do you really think and apply this in your daily habit?

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may increase mental energy by doing meditation just for 15 minutes a day and physical energy by practising yoga or walking. Apart from that you may include more ofr fruits, green vegetables and milk products in your diet .

• Like Like x 1
  3. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ahh, great suggestions. Waking and yoga helps my mental energy as well.

4. deservinghost

deservinghost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I drink three times energy drinks a day, that will keep my energy level high.

5. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Regular exercise is a great way to maintain energy. Believe it or not, I tried an energy pill for the first time today. It's called Energize, and it worked wonders. My energy was high and my mind was sharp. There's no crash because it's only some caffeine with lots of B vitamins, and it's time released to last for up to 8 hours. That's Dr. Joe's tip for the day :)

6. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A really good exercise in the morning helps keep me pumped up the whole day.

Plus, I drink a lot of coffee. This helps keep me alert all the time.

7. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have an itouch, iphone or ipad I'd suggest you download a relaxing trance app or hypnosis app that focuses on raising energy levels or confidence. I use the Andrew Johnson Positivity, Confidence and Success apps. He's a Scottish fella so his accent might be a little strong but he has free versions which you can download and see if you can understand him.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the recommendation AmbitiousStudent, I'm downloading the "Relax with Andrew Johnson" app now. It's a free app, but if I feel it is helpful I will purchase one of his paid ones at a later date.

9. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I take a healthy breakfast. I include fruits, 2 pieces of wheat bread and green vegetables in my breakfast. For lunch I include some juice and wheat bread. Beside this I Drink water as much as I can as water keeps our mind fresh and rejuvenates us immediately.

10. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I increase my energy level by walking every day. Coffee also helps me get through the day.

11. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I take time to relax, take long breathe, drink water, good food. I just relax my body to increase my energy throughout the day.

12. Mr.

Mr.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally believe that the most important thing before you start your day is your breakfast. A proper breakfast can maintain your energy level throughout.

13. Ark

Ark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think by having a cup of green tea early in the morning will increase your metabolism and make you feel energetic .

14. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sleep well, exercise a bit, eat something before leaving for work, take small breaks from your work, stay with positive peoples.

15. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Exercise, sleep and reducing stress are important in fighting fatigue. But our eating habits also directly affect energy levels. And nutrition can affect energy levels throughout the day.Being hydrated is an easy and inexpensive way to increase energy levels. You don't need vitamin water or sports drinks; they only add extra unneeded calories. Keep a fresh water source with you at all times and drink throughout the day. Add lemons, limes or oranges for taste variety.

16. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amen to that.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I'm sure you'll like the accent Fergal;-). Let me know how you like it and I may test it.

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The accent is fine indeed :) The relaxation audio was quite short and basic, there was nothing wrong with it at all, on the other hand there was nothing outstanding about it. I just tried the free version, perhaps the paid versions are much better.

18. uttkarshsing

uttkarshsing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very eassy to be fresh whole day.

I saving my enery thats way. I making best plan of my tommorrows work. And follow timing correctely.

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Unfortunately not everyone finds it easy to be energetic throughout the day. Have you any suggestions on how to achieve that?

20. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also find fruit or fruit juices very useful to boost my energy level throughout the day.