How do you get your email list to act urgently on a sale

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Valentine, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Valentine

Valentine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So you have a big sale coming.how do you get your email list 2 massively act on it?

2. sterlingsherrell

sterlingsherrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, I know you are asking about email lists, but I MUCH prefer SMS lists. Emails are getting read less and less. SMS text message are read around 94% of the time within 10 minutes. You want fast response that is where you want to be. I made a video on how to use Trumpia for this youtube.com/watch?v=o1EtyoczVAU (I am new so can't post links, just paste that into youtube)
    I am new here and am willing to help as much as possible. I have a report to if you want on my website. I am not sure if it cool to post that link (not selling anything). If you interested in getting a copy just drop me a line at sterlingvmc at gmail.com and I will shoot it to you. It goes more in depth on how to build and market SMS list of customers. I show you how to start free as well to see if you like it first.

3. searchsouth

searchsouth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To a certain extent, this may depend upon the nature of the email list and the business. Is your business seasonal in nature, for instance?

4. Valentine

Valentine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I sell my ebook on sales,marketing and starting a new business

5. sterlingsherrell

sterlingsherrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many are on your list now? I may be able to help you out with a method if you are looking to make fast sales.