How do you generate massive twitter followers?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Valentine, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Valentine

Valentine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How does a newbie on twitter generate massive business followers?anyone care to share some real advice that works?

2. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can find people on TeamFollowBack and follow them. They will follow you back.. Also, you can do exchanges here on BAF and on FP for Twitter follows.

You can't just randomly get 40 000 followers right away. It takes time.

3. ashimashi

ashimashi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes and I hope to soon really increase my twitter followers. I hope to reach 10,000 soon. But I joined twitter late. In about 2 months I have gotten around 500 followers so far.

4. finejewellerys

finejewellerys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

join more forums and help me peole a lot and more people will follow you.or put your follow url in your blog and main site to get the a lot of followers.

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I not really active in twitter, but the way to increase twitter follower is similar to digg. Within a I week, my digg follow has increase from 0 to 40 followers.
    Simple strategic, each day I digg 10 member links..... I keep follow other, other follow me too. Win Win situation is keypoint, they willing follow me because I benefit their links.

6. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use certain tools for Twitter that has helped me increase followers. They are listed at my website tools I use.

7. Gary Barzel

Gary Barzel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is your objective with Twitter. Is it just to have numbers under your name or is it to actually network and benefit from many business leaders. If it's the former then they have some paid service that can get you tons of new followers. But beware these don't add any positive value to you. If you are looking for some real connections, and want it to add true value to you, then it requires some hard work and time. You need to build up a relationship with people, and add to their presence; either by retweeting their material or by commenting on their tweets. If you do this enough times, people will begin to notice you, and reciprocate the favor, which in turn will lead you to more exposure and connections.

• Like Like x 3
  8. searchsouth

searchsouth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you have to be realistic really. Gaining Twitter followers will take time, so you need to think about your aims and objectives. How much is a Twitter follower worth to you? How much time are you prepared to spend on getting them?