How do you feel about personal success and how you define your character in relation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Obella1023, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Obella1023

Obella1023
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do you feel about personal success and how you define your character in relation to this?
    I have to write this speech and the requirement was to be of the topic of success. I chose to focus on personal success and more specifically, how you can achieve more according to how you define yourself - ie, by money, popularity, reputation, appearance,

2. luch

luch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think personal success is relative depending on one's desires. The bigger one's desires, the bigger one's appetite for success will be. But it success doesnt only rely on desire, it also relies on ones ability to stick by this desire, regardless of circumstance, until this desire is actualized in the world.

I have a blog post that talks about the mindset you must have to achieve this brand of success. Check it out when you have time.

3. ganpeixin

ganpeixin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the opportunity is very important, in reality there are a lot of talented people , but didn't get the space and play so can't make their life achievement and contribution, of course the individual ability, and some external strength is also very important.

4. Tohami

Tohami
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Passion is the greatest and most important factor for personal success. Without passion, everything falls apart at the first hit of failure.

5. Ronald Williams

Ronald Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

he Law of Attraction is powerful when applied diligently. The initial phase is to create the environment in your mind for your goals before it is achieved in the material world. As a builder creates plans in his mind to build a house before a the house is actually constructed, so too must you create your outcome in your own mind first.