How do you come up with great ideas?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by BrainCourage.com, Jun 13, 2012.

1. BrainCourage.com

BrainCourage.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello.

I am wondering and searching for the key to success. How do you come up with new great ideas? Please tell some stories about your success. I think it would be interesting for everyone here.

I personally often say to myself:

"If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be."

2. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can arrive with great ideas if can learn how to open your mind for other people's suggestion. Read a lot of articles, books or even blog post that can arouse your interest. Collect ideas and try to innovate them for your own personal use. And most important... put your money where your mouth is.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most people say "Think outside the box" .. But I read somewhere else and said "Stop thinking outside the box, just THINK." Ideas normally comes in your mind when you don't pressure much yourself. Relax and steady your mind and more ideas will get into it. It's more like data refreshing your computer so that it would work faster and more efficient when loaded and running different applications.

Regards,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1
  4. sayitproud

sayitproud
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find creativity happens in two ways. One is when I don't pressure it and things just pop up suddenly. Sometimes it can be while something outside stimulates an idea and sometimes it seems to come from nowhere. The other is when there is a specific problem I have been trying to figure out. Sometimes if I think about it enough I solve it and that leads to an idea. So it can either be sort of unconscious or conscious effort.

5. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've asked my friends a question "If you were me..." and that's the time my imagination work.

• Like Like x 1
  6. stevetoth

stevetoth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what ideas you are talking about?

7. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ideas like to get step towards success in life...More idea you can go more further.. Means some people develop him self to grove his business. It like imagination work.. Panting? one kind of imagination work.... Some friends give some ideas for reading a book n you can think about it.. or related that field...Some one have problem and you trying to solve out.. Means you creating some ideas n resolved it....

8. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well most of the time I just get crazy and just doing it because most of the time, I do satisfy myself with the results. But when I do, usually I get ideas in resting (either going to sleep or just sitting with something sweet to eat). Most of the time it's because I like something that generates the theme of my idea.

9. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I usually can come up with some ideas from my users comments and what others are asking. From them, I elaborate more of the tiniest details and link it to their questions.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tHai9

tHai9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

find the solution to a problem. that can lead to many ideas

11. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Normally, ideas are everywhere and every time we always comes up with an idea of our own. Maybe the problems of most people is that they do not know how to nourish their own ideas and test it out to know whether it's effective, helpful or not.

12. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have some good ideas, but no success at all to brag with. Some ideas need a lot of time, effort and money to realise. Everyone can come up with a great idea, the ability to realise it is what makes success.

13. Life_is_good

Life_is_good
    uix_expand uix_collapse

every idea, need be able to make money, and change the world, then its a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lol! So true. :)

15. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Creativity is always well appreciated in every field in different manners. In business field, it is the way to improve quality and reduce cost to get a competitive edge. Creativity plays a big role in most of the things what you do. Creating a good idea is a divergent thinking which is based on the thing that your mind naturally works that you're being creative and its something you can do intentionally for creating more ideas according to the situation.

16. newbrightcrystal

newbrightcrystal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

so funny . maybe i should ask this question to my friends .

thank you
    newbrightcrystal

17. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes, kids are the best way for coming up with new ideas. I came up with 2 little business campaigns by watching my kids play in the park. Result ? Whole families are now making appointments.

18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with you, kids have fantastic imaginations and they don't see the same limitations that adults do, hence they see great possibilities and their ideas and dreams are often very creative. What type of business did you develop from that Steward?

19. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly.

For instance, I was able to apply one of these ideas on one of my small dental clinics for children. I noticed my little boy talking to a friend and complaining about me not having any playgrounds near the clinic and him being bored when he visits. So, with a little bit of funding and a lot of paperwork, I built a themed playground around the building. The results were astonishing as the playground is free and open whole day. Families started to visit and through feedback I noticed they miss a dental services for adults. One thing led to another and after two years I expanded the building and services. I am still in debt but business-wise, it was worth it and I can only thank to my little boy for it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By stopping trying to have good ideas! The best ones seem to come out of nowhere (or is that just me?) M.