How do you choose a right VPS account?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Kroh, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do you choose a right VPS account?
    Hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com provide attractive VPS solutions and I need your advice which way is better to follow?

#1 Kroh, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  2. thetaleofwinter

thetaleofwinter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've not used either, but have heard fairly good things about both. Why don't you just try out both, and see which one is better?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Thetaleofwinter has a point. I mentioned in a similar post that it is not that hard to compare two different providers. You can either open two browser windows or write down the features of each on a piece of paper, and compare the two to see which one provides the services you need.

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to go with 4goodhosting. VPS are fast and reliable. They are the fastest host I have used based on my experience. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available 24 hours and they helped without any hesitation. Responses are always in few minutes often with full solution. I am really satisfied. Just try them.

5. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May I suggest Hostwinds that provides best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used. They are one of the best hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

6. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I strongly believe that you will not regret a thing if you choose kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting services.
    Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.

7. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I know a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are trustworthy hosts with quality support and affrodbale prices.
    Any server will be fine for meeting all your needs, the OP.

8. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I support vpsget suggestion. Their prices are cheap while servers are powerful. Do not hesitate and contact them for more information.

9. LusoVPS

LusoVPS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

10. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you need reliable vps hosting services in France, UK and USA, can recommend rareservers.com
    Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

11. Datacentreplus

Datacentreplus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure you're getting some good support with whoever you go. Price is one thing, but if you run into problems with a VPS or any server, actually any hosting service, you don't want to find out that support is non existent, or just difficult to deal with in the first place.

I know price may seem a hook, especially if you are starting out, but the value of having a good support and a friendly hosting provider that is willing to help is invaluable.

12. VPS9 Networks

VPS9 Networks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Based on your Requirement, Usage, and budget check web hosting services compare various provider packages, support level, prices, Hosting deals and refund policy.

13. HostSlayer

HostSlayer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both companies are trustworthy and reliable.

14. geetika

geetika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally choose VPS account based on my website requirements. When it comes to choosing a host then I usually check the host's main website to know what features they offer and how it can help my business to grow. Main thing is the support being provided by host. So before opting any host check their website to gain detailed knowledge, along with the customers reviews about the host and its services.

15. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com is the best hosting provider in the IT world.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

16. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I vote for hostingsource because of their top-notch services.
    They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.

17. Mia Edwards

Mia Edwards
    uix_expand uix_collapse