How Do I improve My Facebook Ads Performance

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Furqan Arshad, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

I have been working on managing a brand's facebook page and our goal is to give maximum returns on their investment. I have been applying and testing different facebook ads options for getting good conversions. I need a favor.

Last month I have spent $140 on facebook ads for two weeks and we got sales above $200. Which is not a good sign as we only got almost 10 conversions and more than 1200 people clicked on our website links in ads. I have optimized my ad for "website clicks"

So now, I have optimized my ad for "website conversions" now and for last 4 days I haven't recorded any sale after spending above $30 and getting almost 700 visitors from my fb ad to website. Any tutorial, or anything which might help me fix the ads performance?

Website is User friendly, except minor mobile issues.

Report Image: [​IMG]

2. WebMedic

WebMedic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Furqan,

Are you testing different ads at the same time (ex: different post copy, different image, different offering)?

Are you experimenting with the targeting?

Advertising key is about testing different messaging to different consumers until you get it right, there is no single formula for success because it depends on many variables.

I can recommend you to install Inspectlet (http://inspectlet.com) on your website, this way you can watch your visitor browsing your site and can tell what issues they might be facing in making a decision.

All the best!

3. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi WebMedic,

Thanks for the tip. Actually I am testing different ads type one by one. I am focusing on carousal ads with images as this option is best for the niche I am working. I will test inspectlet as well.

4. Luke Bainton

Luke Bainton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May be there is something missing like good title or good ad copy content. Good adcopy leads traffic to website.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Luke brings up a good point. Your post includes a very large graphic that tells us what is happening, but not why. If we could see the actual Title and ad copy, and if we knew the keywords you were targeting, we might be able to tell you how to change it to get more conversions.

6. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe the issue with your website you may go to your website and see what it really needs , is this what my clients really need ?

Hope that help
    Abdelrhman

7. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the advice.

I have started another ad yesterday and this time I am focusing on Brand Awareness because I believe it would be good to spend on awareness campaign first, then other things. Sharing my latest Instagram post here.

8. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

9. RizAseem

RizAseem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Furqan, here's the biggest problem that I see with the ads you're running.

When you click on the shop now button -- it doesn't take you to the page to buy. It takes you to the homepage of your website.

Here are a few images with annotations to clarify it better.

Shop Girls Gym Workout Gloves.jpg
    Current Landing Page.jpg

Test.jpg

Plus there are a few other things that detract from making the sale. Your Facebook ads themselves are good. They are getting customers to your website.

But the website conversion is poor because the website is not geared towards conversion. Right now it's just a catalog with every product right out there in the open. The customer has to do all the heavy lifting.

Make it simpler. Reduce all the distracting links. Force the customer to go through a specific buying path where they see the product, learn more about the product in the copy -- find out how this particular product will help them stay safe -- then ask for the sale.

All these factors are killing your conversion. Especially the fact that there isn't a clear path for the customer to follow from landing on the page to buying.

I would go so far as to say that right now the website is possibly geared towards wholesale buyers, whereas you're targeting individual customers. There is tons of work to do there on the website. Your ADS are doing their job. :D

Feel free to hit me up if you need more clarification or help.

- Riz

• Like Like x 1