How do I get free Yahoo backlinks in 24 hours to my site ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by simplyjo, Sep 24, 2010.

1. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

I need 5-10 yahoo backlinks asap . Any way to get them for free ? I have tried profile links and signature links.. they are not yet indexed - any other way.

Jo

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think you can get them as fast as 24 Hours, in my honest opinion.
    It will take at least a day or two, and sometimes over a month, to get your link indexed on Yahoo. It's a different thing when it comes to Google.

May I just ask, why did you need these number of backlinks within 24 hours?

3. Klaus

Klaus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you buy a domain from yahoo, their system assists to promote it. It's actually very useful. It counts how many backlinks you have etc. Submits to search engines. Yada yada yada.

The negative is that a yahoo domain is quite restrictive if you want to do anything other than create a basic site (for example, it doesn't allow .htaccess etc).

4. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi. Oh 2-3 days is fine too. Just need a quick indexing method.

I need yahoo links to enhance site's value as I plan on selling it soon (before PR changes).

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

6. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's not really a problem with the 'technique', just how it's being used.

If the signature links are on high quality sites that get indexed frequently, they should show up fairly quickly. It's really just a matter of ensuring you're putting the time into the right locations rather than 'having' to do something different.

I don't really understand why you'd hope to sell the site 'before' a PR change. If you've been earning backlinks and adding content to the site, surely it would be advantageous to sell it 'after' a change which shows the effort which has been put in?

In any case, follow some of the tips given there by Fergal and it'll help. Focus on getting the best possible links (don't just focus on the number or the PR, backlinking is far more complicated than that - think about the trust, domain authority, overall link profile, relevant anchor text, etc.) and you'll find your site(s) ranking better over time. A sites performance in the SERPs should add far more value than a simple 'number of links' (at least with an educated buyer).