How do I get Facebook likes?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by James12smith, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I made a Facebook fan page on Facebook and I might want to know how I can get whatever number enjoys as could be expected under the circumstances to the page, so I can make an extensive group of onlookers permitting me to have a bigger showcase for the different items I make. What might be the quickest approach to do this and lure heaps of individuals to like my page. If I just request irregular individuals or make use from other interpersonal organizations like twitter and bbm, what i might want to know is the thing that might be the key alternative to pulling in an expansive group of onlookers and conceivable methods for promoting.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Is your Facebook page related to a business? Do you also have a blog related to the business? You can include a link to your Facebook page on your blog. You can also include a link to your Facebook page in your signature at the end of business-related emails. When you write articles to share on social networking sites, include a link to your Facebook page. You might also want to search for other Facebook pages with similar interests, and "like" them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can purchase Facebook advertising and get a whole lot of Likes pretty cheaply. I set a surfing campaign for $5 a day and got over 500 Likes in a week. How can you do it? Too much info to explain in this post, but just do a search for Facebook advertising. There are plenty of tutorials floating around You tube and Google.

4. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many companies providing a services to get a more Facebook page likes.But it would be the paid services.If your want improve the page likes without cost,improve the connection in your Facebook profile and update the good information,status and anythings in the format of images,videos,content etc in your Facebook profile and pages also.If you have any websites or blog means,you could mention as social icons with inserting your Facebook page URL.

5. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to get more facebook likes first of all you should make your profile impressive. Try to add people on facebook who likes you and share your information with them. Share more pictures, useful links and videos. Give updates on your facebook page on regular basis.

6. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Complete your Facebook Page Profile that will inform potential followers about you and your business.
    Invite your friends, partners and other contacts to like your page.
    Use fb social plugins to get more likes.
    Use fb Ads to attract users to like your page directly from ad.
    Create contests on Facebook that must use a fb app.
    Post at least one status update per day and publish engaging, entertaining and interesting posts regularly.

7. jamesemma4545

jamesemma4545
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of the basic steps to increase your facebook likes:
    Be Consistent
    Use images which are eye-catching
    Keep it short
    Be relevant about the content
    Keep the posts short
    Use your authentic voice for facebook fans and friends
    Include a call to action like sharing, comments
    Be creative with apps

8. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more Facebook like, post interesting topic like picture, video, quotes. Etc. Add more friends and join groups.

9. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,

To get facebook likes you need to ask you friends and their friends to like your page. Visit communities related to your niche and share your page among people related to your niche to earn traffic.

10. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want fast to get more Facebook like you need to buy, but buying Facebook likes I'm not sure if this is all real. If you want free Facebook like just posting an attractive topic, add more friends, join groups like other page related to your page.

Good luck!

11. nancyisabell

nancyisabell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Few step follow
    #Like' your friends' activity.
    # Share. Share content from others (friends or your favorite funny/political website) that you find interesting; odds are, your friends will like it as well. Most outside websites now allow sharing directly.
    # Make people laugh!
    #Stay active.
    #Recognize photo opportunities
    #Write post it down
    #Don't overdo it.
    #Don't post the trivial.
    #Don't buy Facebook likes

• Like Like x 1
  12. Julia Patterson

Julia Patterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you own a site, then offer reward points or some discount for page likes and shares. This way your page tends to get more likes and shares from various users :)

13. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"Likes" for your Facebook page are pretty ineffectual these days. Facebook itself has gone on record recently, confessing that no more than 16% of people who "like" your page receive notifications from you.

Unless they're receiving your notifications, there's not a lot of point.

I find Facebook Groups to be much more effective as a communications channel.

100% of Group members receive your notifications, you can post offers, bonuses, downloads and more.

You can also build relationships and get members to sign up for your autoresponder service.

Use your Facebook Page to drive traffic to your Facebook Group.

14. abhishek1

abhishek1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to more facebook likes you need to ask you friends and their friends to like your page.
    Join like for like group.
    Create a new community.

15. alicemoores

alicemoores
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Share unique, relevant, interesting content with your friends. Join communities, groups related to your topic.

16. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now days there are tools which help in getting as many as facebook likes as possible. Even pages which have organic likes use tools to get thousands of likes these tools can be searched via Google.

17. jcdragon

jcdragon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get more likes by posting a status mentioning your page regularly. You could also join relevant groups.

18. Dan McCarthy

Dan McCarthy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create great content, find influencers and join to the relevant groups.

19. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get Facebook likes just post an interesting images, videos, or even articles. You should need to communicate to all your friends also. Share your content in time that you will know many people will be online. I hope I help you in this way.

20. amit4raj

amit4raj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get more likes by adding Like button on your website and promoting your page, but never buy paid Likes as they will come from blackhat methods and your page will be banned and you'll loose all your real and genuine likes as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.