How do i get a customers (from a supplier of laundry detergent powder business)

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by entrepaul, Feb 17, 2014.

1. entrepaul

entrepaul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

We make our own dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent powder. My target market are business establishments such as restaurants, small scales motels, etc.

I am seeking for an advise on what's the do's and don'ts and the process that I can use for my start-up.

More power and God bless.

2. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to start on local Hotels and restaurants, you can send email to their management for the proposal or you can also meet them in person, where in you can talk about the business. Make sure that the business proposal is presentable and fair enough for them to accept the deal, have a set of terms and conditions also so that there would be clear connection with you and your future business partners.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rohitbalak

rohitbalak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To thrive in any business, you need to have a good business consultant, who can help you to achieve your target.
    You can try for Rolta for more help.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The key get customers and earning is get viral if any body even think about laundry your name should should come to his mind. you should create advertisement get a site developed and do proper seo of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some tips to protect yourself

Since you are targeting business establishments such as restaurants, small-scale motels and the like, I presume you are looking for bulk buyers for the products - somebody who would want to buy large quantities and with regularity, as against retail customers. You might consider advertising in newsletters brought out by trade associations; and for the first few customers, be willing to supply at steep discounts. Being bulk consumers, a credit period for payment is often a norm; so be willing to offer credit. Some customers may refuse/be unable to pay up after the credit period is over. What do you do in such circumstance? My advice is to follow the norms of trade and do what the others do. In fact you might even join an appropriate trading association under whose umbrella you might get protection against any unforeseen events or eventualities.

• Like Like x 1
  6. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only one way to get more sale from them is by visiting personally or sending some marketing executive to them for a demo and explain about your product, even an online campaign will not help you in this because they will not simply see and try it, else they need to try everything, they come across.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, try to consult the expert, if what is the first move you can do, before you start your own business.

• Like Like x 1