How do I create a XML Sitemap?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sayem001, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sayem001

sayem001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is one task you'll not need to try and do in tablet, it is done, however would be terribly time intense. There square measure several websites and software programs that may build an XML sitemap for you. I do not suggest buying software system to form XML sitemaps; several software programs do the precise same factor. Below may be a few links to free XML sitemap generators and websites.
    http://www.vigos.com/products/gsitemap/ - Free XML Sitemap Program
    http://www.auditmypc.com/free-sitemap-generator.asp - Online Sitemap Generator (no limits)
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/docs/en/sitemap-generator.html - Official Google Sitemap

2. epicresearch

epicresearch
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

You create site map diffrent ways like online genrater,manually, its depend on you what way you want follow.

3. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can easily create sitemap for your site by xml sitemap generator. xml sitemap is used by the crawler to easily crawled your webpages.

4. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many xml sitemap generator tools over the SE.You can use google sitemap generator tool to create xml sitemap for your website.

5. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are using wordpress, there are lots of plugins there to help you out with the XML page, what I can recommend is, you can search for "Google XML Sitemaps" :)

6. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of tools, software and online site where you can easily create XML site map But I prefer www.web-site-map.com for XML site map.

7. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several options to create a XML sitemap. You can opt any of one that is easy for you. According to me xml-sitemaps.com is an easy to create XML sitemap. In this site, you can get the steps for creating a XML sitemap.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.