How do I approach the companies to join my new busiess (Plywood)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SYS, Oct 3, 2011.

1. SYS

SYS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

I have done all the hard work and got the permission from the government of my country to open a Plywood manufacturing factory. Government even gave me the land to open the factory and banks are ready to fund me to.

Now the problem I have is, I had a company who was willing to join my company and give their technical knowledge and their marketing skills. Unfortunately, they are not willing to do that any further and my government have asked me to open up
    this factory within 6months or they will cancel the permission and take the land back. Now I have found few major plywood manufactures in other countries like Malaysia and India.

Now I need some experts to help, which i want to know how can I approach these companies, how to write to then (any sample letters or proposals)

Any one can help me in this?

Good day!

Sam

2. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The major problem in a business is funding(money) Do you have enough investor money, etc. If you do you kind buy services needed.
    Sound like you may need investors?

Chris

3. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What country are you in? Why did that company step back when after all it had agreed to help you out? You could contact interested parties from abroad, just think why would anyone be interested in taking the pains to help you hat would be in for them? Think of all the possible benefits you could give to a company working alongside you sharing your burden. List all the benefits and then compose them in a mail. This would attract more serious people in your business.

4. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The company needs to have some credibility even as a start up company

Chris

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sam you speak about partnering with another company, however have you considered hiring people that have the knowledge and experience you need.