How do entrepreneurs find prospective business partners?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by kkelly, Sep 20, 2012.

1. kkelly

kkelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would love to get some feedback and input on the best ways people think entrepreneurs find prospective business partners in order to start a new business and/or collaborate on ventures.

I launched LuminOpp.com about a year ago because I felt it could help entrepreneurs discover new opportunities to network which would have been otherwise unknown to them (similar to how dating sites help people find prospective partners they would have otherwise never met or even known existed)...check it out if you're interested and let me know what you think! :)

2. Jack Simmons

Jack Simmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They sometimes find business partners within their circle of friends because they have common interests that make them click together...

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Through some of the following;
    1. Netowrking in their local area, e.g. through a Chamber of Commerce or other business association
    2. People they meet on online discussion forums
    3. Social networking sites such as LinkedIn and FaceBook
    4. By searching for them, e.g. deciding that they need a partner with a certain skill or business type, then looking for prospective partners and contacting them directly.

4. rameshrai

rameshrai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi,

the site does not look so professional .......try finding eye catching templates site and do SEO and lot of internet marketing.......

good luck