How did you celebrate your 6month or 1 year in your company

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kimipatel, Jul 2, 2012.

1. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every one should working somewhere? So do you remember how did you celebrate your 6 month or 1 year? With whom?
    Any memories? Want to share?

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

None. I just became a regular employee after getting 6 months at work. What makes it more of a celebration when you are able to spend a very long period of time with your company - succeeding and growing - which means you also, as a pat of the company - have contributed somehow on the company's success.

3. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed Mark.

Seeing your contribution being vital for the company is the most satisfying thing in my opinion. If you manage that, you can celebrate every day and not only after a year or 6 months.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In most cases, people get promoted when they knew they have been one of the biggest contributors of the company. Even when they don't tell it to their bosses, they would be given to prove and contribute more for the company by getting more responsibilities and duties.

5. memoonamike

memoonamike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We celebrate our event usually in the office and we enjoy it with chatting and have meal in the afternoon.

6. Summerology

Summerology
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm going to celebrate my 1 year next month hopefully. :D I'm planning to travel.

7. danadlington

danadlington
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hopefully celebrate with your new colleagues. There are always some colleagues who you stay friends when you leave.

8. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always go to the beach when there is something to celebrate because I feel very relaxed.

9. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

celebration here is mostly of parties like , having all employee come to the party and have some good talk and then fun! :)

10. pawee

pawee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've come to realized that it was actually my 6months stayed on my first company that-- my boss started to become horrible to me .lol.

11. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you look at it as a celebration? Well, who knows? Maybe it's how your boss welcome people who already had 6 months tenure on the company. :)

12. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I took my wife out to a really nice restaurant - she had been so supportive during any periods of doubt or uncertainty... I really think celebration is an important aspect of life - "enjoy your successes as well as your challenges" M.:)