How college students can make money?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by magician661, Nov 24, 2009.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a college student and i am searching how can i make money online.I found a very helpful article hope it will help you to.....
    # Get a job - There are plenty of places on, or near your campus that will hire college students. Because they regularly work with students you can expect them to be willing to adapt to your study schedule and even your time off of school.

# Have a digital camera? Sell stock photography online - If you’ve always enjoyed taking pictures then why not make a little money off of them? You can sell your images online to places like Dreamstime.com. You’ll make money every time someone downloads your image, and most places will even let you retain part of the copyright.

# Get Paid to Write Online – Can you write well? If so, there are plenty of places online that are willing to pay you to write for them. Check out this site – they list new jobs every morning, Monday – Friday.

# Be a tutor - If you excel at English, Math, Science or any subject at all, you can be pretty sure there are other students who do not! Set up your own tutoring service and charge for it. You can also offer tutoring sessions online via chat rooms.

# Donate Plasma - If you can stand getting your blood drawn then you can do some good and earn some money at the same time. Most places will let you donate once a month so you can pick up an easy $35 to $45 this way.

Check out the full article here http://moneysmartlife.com/extra-money-for-college-students-31-ways-to-make-money-in-college/

2. bmk

bmk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

thank you very much
    the post is really help full approximately for many young students who wants to earn money especially those who came from oversees,due to the recession many people are surviving but the Internet and online activities are still one option for those who do not have the job.
    :D your idea about the online selling of pictures is a good option
    :D to work in a resturant is one of the most common activity through which student get there pocket warm with little money

i think that the students must work in some sort organizations which are related to there professional degree

what do you say ? :dunno:

cheeers

#2 bmk, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
  3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can always be an article writer or a blogger.
    Since I graduated from school, I spend most of the time doing online work, as a link promoter/builder.

And here's another suggestion: If you can do image editing or photoshop, you can be a graphic designer. The payment can ranged from $20 to $100 depending on the quality of your work.

4. Keaton

Keaton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also web design would be quite good. If you are at college then perhaps you could get business from the other students.

5. azam

azam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

have any address paying image editing site ? then listed here please

6. CustomiZer

CustomiZer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can you give me one such link....?

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have a look at some of the freelancer sites and the forums listed in our Useful Online Business Resources thread, there are lots of useful links there.