How can you make money through Tweeter and Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by RestOwner, Apr 23, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys,

I am just curious if anybody here know how to make money through tweeter and facebook.

Share your thoughts. Very much interested to know everything. :$$:

2. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter and Facebook tend to be effectively used to create celebrity authority and drive people to your blog from where they can be moved to related sales pages or pitched to.

I know of people who have made affiliate sales from tweets but not enough or with enough reliability to depend on. However I know many people who use them to build following and direct traffic.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As far as I know, you can only use Twitter and Facebook as a bridge to earn from your blog. These sites help you in getting traffic to your blog/site. This will give you more page impressions and possible earnings through affiliates or pay-per-click program.

Hope that helps.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. mark1234

mark1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

in tweeter and facebook you can share links freely..so you can direct people to sites that you desire..and you can make pages or groups for your products or whatever you sell and get better advertising as well..and you can have ads of facebook as well..since there are a lot of users there is a greater possibility that a good number will click on your ads..

6. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Mark I completely forgot Facebook ads. These are an internet marketers dream because you can target them to such a specific group of people. If you want to start thought it is a good idea to learn the requirements because Facebook can make you do some hoopjumping to get you ad approved if you don't understand their "formula"

7. apee705

apee705
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the most easy way to earn money from Facebook & Twitter is by advertising your website.
    Facebook & Twitter has a wide range of users.
    These Websites are excellent for advertisement.

8. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are indeed programs for Twitter out there you can use if you're willing to share ads via tweets with your followers as well as your own. The SponsoredTweets site does big business. (You can read this Time article for more on them and how it works).

Another money making route I've heard of is Twittad. I don't know much about them. I believe you can opt to place a company's ad on your profile page for a set time period and/or participate in an ad campaign. I've looked at their site briefly for examples of the former and couldn't find them. They could well be there though and I just overlooked them. It was a brief visit. :) Hope that helps!

9. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am selling clothes and different kinds of gadget. This can be also be possible to link this to tweeter and facebook?

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Yes you could do that. If you have a website, or even if you don't have a site, set up a FaceBook fan page for your business and start from there. You could also set up a Twitter account for the business, then tweet business updates and relevant updates. Following other people in the industry will help you to keep up to date with happenings in the marketplace.

11. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well this is a great post, I can make money through Facebook and Twitter by posting my products for sale and it also helpful to me to advertise my products via social networking sites like these.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's only possible if you got targeted followers. If not, there's a very little chance you'll succeed.

13. andrusimonds11

andrusimonds11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is only social networking site so here you can share your business to your friends and genrate your buyers.