How can you learn affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by StockTradeGenius, Feb 10, 2014.

1. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are there any mentors for affiliate marketing?

2. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some people remember the 1990’s as a tremendous period of growth for grunge music and Jim Carrey films. While this is true, most people will probably tell you the 90’s were responsible for this big, beautiful, technology called the World Wide Web (aka the internet, the web, the vast digital ocean of information at our finger tips). And with any new technology or media, companies quickly realized they had a new opportunity to market their products and services to consumers via the millions of websites they visit every day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate Marketing is the easy and simple way to earn money or can say that way of making money by marketing and selling a product and/or service developed and managed by another person. You essentially become an affiliate of the company in order to earn a commission using your own strategies to market the product.I have a blog post about what is Affiliate Marketing & How to Make Money from Affiliate Business? Read this Blog post here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate Marketing is the easiest way of making money online. I got lucky because the company that I'm working for have everything for free, from courses to read about to lessons and important tips what to do.
    Anyway, in time, you learn a lot of strategies on how to sell/promote what you need.
    People come to Affiliate Marketing from many different circumstances. While the fortunate have substantial money to invest in building their new business, some have no money to invest at all.
    As with all things, the more you have to invest, the easier and quicker it will be for you to build your business. But, affiliate marketing, can be done successfully without any financial investment, if you must approach it that way.
    But yes, there's a lot of mentors for affiliate marketing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where do you think I can find a mentor? What do you think? Should I need a mentor for this? Before I enter this kind of business?

6. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I'm sure you will already have a sponsor which was a mentor to me when I was first starting with affiliate marketing.
    Of course, I didn't have so much luck to have a good mentor cause he was there only one time per week, but luckily like I said already I had everything in front of me.
    The company gave all of us free lessons,tips and support for affiliate marketing how to start, what to do and how to do it, so I read all of it and after a month I learned almost everything.
    Today, I'm a sponsor to lots of people and a mentor too. It's not so hard to be honest to learn basic stuff to know about affiliate marketing and promotions.
    There's an upline too beside the sponsor, so when ever I didn't knew something or I was confused about, I just contact someone from my upline and problem solved very quickly.
    So yeah, I think you can learn a lot in a short time if you really spend some time reading on google about it and when you start with that kind of business I'm sure there will always be someone who will help you and give you support when you need it.

7. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, I think your company is great! Yup, I'll start reading on google from now on and I'll keep reading also all your suggestions. I wish I can be there in your company :D you're lucky :D I'm just new in this kind of business so that I need more ideas and tips on how can I improve my knowledge and skills.

8. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse