How can you achieve your business success?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by businessampm.com, Jul 18, 2014.

1. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, you will be glad to know that, I am new small business owner. But I want to know how can i easily achieved my own business success. Plz give me innovative suggestion. Thank you...

2. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    First of all congratulations on your new business. There are many aspects that help in a business success. Starting a business and keep it up to the mark are two different things but I have seen people when they have a goal set no matter what happens they keep attaining and moving forward no matter what hurdles they face so first of all staying in present working harder and setting profitable goals will help you in clear thinking.
    -Stay Focus
    -Know your employees better keep them happy
    -Make new clients and having a good business relations with old clients is the key
    -Don't neglect your own health. People when starting a new business start ignoring themselves which may lead to some health and business issue as well.
    -Don't worry too much and try to enjoy life this helps you in staying positive while dealing different matters in business
    -It will take time to reach top of the ladder so the key is fall 8 times and getting up 10 times.
    -The only way to compete your rivals is to only focus on the quality of your products and service.

• Like Like x 1
  3. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, There is no clear-cut success formula for succeeding in business. If there was one, we would never hear stories of business failure. But if we take a peep into the history of all successful business organizations, we will find close similarities in their methods of operation in the initial years.There are certain steps that all these organizations have followed.

1) Learn from your mistakes, and try to avoid repeating them
    2) Maintain self-discipline.
    3) Commit to your business idea and to all those people who are part of your plans. These can be your employees, friends or family members.
    4) Be patient.
    5) Be flexible.
    6) Be prepared to answer any questions from the customers.

Realize that all business involves a certain amount of risk. So, you should be prepared to face the risk. You must have some financial backing to look to when things go wrong. Never invest your entire fortune in a new business.

• Like Like x 1
  4. komalets

komalets
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. “Build something you believe in — because that’s the first step to building a great brand.”
    2. “Don’t aim for 10% improvement. Make it radically better and different.”
    3. “Prepare to be copied. Don’t start unless you’ll survive imitation.”
    4. “Build up reserves of money and energy for bad luck and mistakes.”
    5. “Never, ever give up control — until you sell.”

• Like Like x 1
  5. komalets

komalets
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are five steps to gain success in a bussinesss
    #1 Forget Luck, Live by Intent
    #2 Stop Fixating on Failure
    #3 Work with Clarity
    #4 Embrace the People and Things You Dislike
    #5 Drop Your Calculations

• Like Like x 1
  6. allcitycleaning

allcitycleaning
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's an easy one. I assume that you know how to manage the business....finnances, cash flow and the like. To be truly successful though you want to have absolutely stellar customer service AND make sure your customers know your service is stellar. I can tell you that very few companies do this and there is no better marketing tool in the world. Do this and you will be successful.

Julia

• Like Like x 1
  7. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to gain a business success is having an online presence. As we all know that the world has gone to another level of success and practically the things are gone more advanced, the best way to gain success is to have a website along with the online marketing strategy to boost up the business.

8. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your primary goal should be to increase the likelihood that you will be one of those remarkable people who achieves greatly and makes a real difference with his or her life. And this is very much in your own hands. To realize your full potential, you must focus on your career goals, hard work and success factors. Free yourself as much as possible from randomness and uncertainty. You must organize your life in such a way that the probabilities of achieving your career goals are extremely high. Good luck!

9. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never give up, just continue what you are doing, adapt to changes, be open for suggestions, be positive, smart and patient..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing that makes most businesses succeed is by taking into consideration what users are looking for. For you to be successful and innovative on your business, you have to create your own business model and marketing plan. You have to set SMART goals.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think one of the best ways to be successful in your business is to know your competition and do everything you can possibly to beat it.
    You can use innovative marketing strategies, quality products, exceptional service to beat the competition.

• Like Like x 1
  12. komalets

komalets
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Use your business plan both as an operational guide as well as a tool to monitor the progress of your business.
    2.Be prepared with 6 months worth of working capital in your business.
    3.Pay all insurances up for the year, (I.e., liability, etc) as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's true !!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Julia Patterson

Julia Patterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try focusing of social media marketing... Facebook, twitter etc. Also see that you write many blogs and articles related to your brand and business and publish it in external blog sites.

• Like Like x 1
  15. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with above mentioned points.For a Successful business we need to work with a positive approach and proper vision.

• Like Like x 1