How can we Improve our website Ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mwaraitch, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwaraitch

mwaraitch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am having trouble in improving my website ranking, Previously it was on third number, not its on 12th. I stopped my SEO campaign for almost a year. My website lost its ranking, So now I want to rank back. What strategy should I use?

Right now I started with Social Media, building reputation on the social media sites, gaining new followers, daily posting etc etc.
    Also started comments on the good blog posts.

A good suggestion might help me to achieve my goals quickly.
    Looking forward to see some good amount of replies.

• Like Like x 1
  2. brita811

brita811
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are in right path, keep continue to work on social media sites,forum posts, blog posts moreover, you can restart the seo campaign.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Brita811 has the right idea, but I would avoid using forum posts for linking purposes. Restarting the SEO campaign involves more than just social media, although using it for branding purposes and building reputation will help. You're going to need to write articles and participate in sites like MosaicHub and LinkedIn to build up your link profile. You'll also need to do some social bookmarking as well, but be careful not to concentrate on just doing it to build links. Also, don't do daily posting just to build links - have something of value to say. The same applies to articles, and, when appropriate, press releases. Don't go to article submission sites or free press release distribution sites, because they are usually low quality. Use only top-rated, high PR sites.

#3 Joseph.Shivell, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  4. MarleeNieves

MarleeNieves
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Posting on social media sites is really beneficial. More and more Facebook likes, retweets, +1s will help your website rank better on Google. Make sure you post good quality content, images and most important include “hash # tags”.

#4 MarleeNieves, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Update the website in a regular basis with content. Start promoting the website with different aspects of link building. Make a diversification, not exactly getting confined to a particular tactic. Keep doing it, and look out for the regular crawling of the website. The rankings will definitely come up.

6. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlinks could not take us too far, as algorithms are really updated and refreshes every day. We can do a mix of both content and links building (very selective and restricted) as anything spamming can harm badly. Quality content can be a key to be there for a long time.

7. kwikemarket

kwikemarket
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are right continue this process you will succeed in improving page ranking. Social media is the great way to increase traffic to your website.

8. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have selected the right technique to get your ranking back. Along with the activities you are following I will suggest you to do Social Bookmarking and to write some article and blog and promote it on the social networking sites. This will help you to get your ranking as well as to drive more traffic.

9. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The activities you are doing are good. You should concentrate on link earning(link building) from some good website. Try content marketing to do that. A good content will help you in link earning.

10. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submit your website URL in different Search engine submission websites and others submissions website. Also to increase the website traffic do Social Media Marketing for this.

11. caohongquang

caohongquang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Want to stay top 3 you need good content optimized for google bug regular visits, enhance quality backlinks for your website. and many other factors that you will be returned to the top 3. I wish you success.

12. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to Google, it's ranking toolbar will not be update. So instead of focusing to increase the Page rank, you should try to increase the authority of the website. Do submissions in the websites with the domain authority more than your website and dofollow backlink. This will pass link juice to your website and also helps to get your website crawled more frequently as the website's with the high domain authority get crawled more frequently as compared to the other websites.

13. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per your question it is clear that you are not asking about page rank your question is about website ranking which you lost.
    Local listing will help you to gain your ranking back. Add your website in good local listing sites and keep your title and description same in all website.
    That will help you...

• Like Like x 1
  14. sulbha

sulbha
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Along with the original contents, if you are looking for something technical and easy to handle:

There are lot's of SEO websites that will analyze your content free. This analysis helps; examples:

* how many keywords do you have in your meta tags along with the recommendations;
    * how long is your meta description along with the recommendations
    * how much relevancy do you have between your meta contents and the actual contents of the site etc

15. caohongquang

caohongquang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google may penalize your site has, what you need to do now is to optimize the content of your website, you can send an email to google to report removed the bad backlink

16. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The activity which you are doing is very good for the site and it will give you a good back links, but a few things you need to take care like good quality content, enhance quality back link and promote the site on social media sites.

17. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,

I did a new blog a few weeks ago and your information were really helpful to boost the alexa rank of my website. Although Google does not take much care about Alexa rankings it a good instrument to show visitors the popularity of the own website.

18. lptrendin

lptrendin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually you are using right approach. Be patient, it will take sometime . You are using recent techniques only.

19. Maryjohnson1555

Maryjohnson1555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many tactics to improve the ranking of a website. i am sharing some main and effective methods to increase traffic
    Write quality on page optimized Content for your website
    Use related and high searches keywords for it
    Place these keywords in the meta tittle and meta descriptions of your site
    Give quality and related back links to your site
    Check your competitors what they are doing for ranking

20. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look at competing websites to see their link profile.

If they are heavy in social media, this is where you may need to concentrate.

Also, observing the number of links can give you an idea of the amount of time and effort it will take to regain your higher position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.