How can we Develop our business at worldwide?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by jasmine12, Aug 16, 2011.

1. jasmine12

jasmine12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear friends I am running a small level business. It is growing in good speed now i want to spread my business at world wide please suggest me what I should be do for marketing of my business?

2. etrade123

etrade123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all i want to ask with you what types of business you want to develop because its need before suggest any answer. so, put here the name of your business.

3. smenews

smenews
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet Marketing is the cheap and best way to promote your product worldwide.it can help your business with out investing a lots of money these are some points why the these marketing tools are effective

To gather more leads and customers
    To reduce marketing costs
    To increase sales
    To save money
    Because it is profitable

4. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Marketing plan depends upon business to business. If you are in services business than it will be different and for goods, the marketing plan will be different. So, according to your business size and product demand, we make the plan. May be the product that you are producing is not useful for most of the countries or may be no one will want to loose this opportunity. I want to know that in which product you are dealing so that I could guide you accordingly.

5. Frasier

Frasier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing information.
    I think first you capture the whole country then after you capture the international market and spread the business world wide.
    marketing costs decreased.
    increase sales
    save money decrease unnecessary expenses.
    Advertise your business on internet and Facebook. In this way your business is world wide famous and easily to sale of business products.

• Like Like x 1
  6. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think your question is too broad. Do you mind to share your business model? e.g. how far you want to group? how much you want to earn? Service and product that you offer? Once we know those information, we shall able to give you some idea.

7. parkersharon32

parkersharon32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are 4 different phases of any business. Initially you start local then you grow up to state, then national and finally global. But in case you have an internet business you may skip the local phase. Kindly assess the risk and cost for going global before planning to go ahead. Internet marketing and getting consultation from SEO is one of the best means.

8. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of great idea shared by expert, I will check them out to improve my business world wide.

9. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Jasmine12 it would be appreciated if you could elaborate a bit more about your business so the members here can give you a better opinion.

10. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Jasmine! First, I want to ask you if this business is a huge one or is it small? Making it global takes a lot of money and time. If you think your business is ready to step it up then I suggest you go for it.

11. Ronald Williams

Ronald Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing such an useful post.... as am using internet marketing for my business from last few days and also getting little bit improvement.... :)

12. Smoker

Smoker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you really small, look for partnership using foreign forums.

13. riteshnarula

riteshnarula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need SEO who will spread your business online

14. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are going to enter into international marketing,The best way to promote is the online marketing and it is not costly.

15. euso

euso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many B2B portals in the market today. The more established and popular ones including Alibaba, Global Sources and Made-In-China.
    Personally, I prefer ec21.com, as it has international buyers & sourcing professionals.
    You can have your own homepage and get more inquiries for free. you should try.

16. euso

euso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As other people mentioned, search more some marketing tools like SEO, banner exchange, advertisement etc.
    And if you are engaged in business-to-business market, some b2b sites have offer marketing services.
    for example, http://www.ec21.com/html/ec/AW/ad_Overview.html
    Hope you find the best way to expand your business in worldwide.

17. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By linking or advertising our business with other businesses is a good option. If you promote your business on other website related to your business then it will be much easy for you to target large traffic and explore it worldwide. Your business relationships and terms play are very important for this.

18. golocomktg01

golocomktg01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to take your business worldwide make sure that you established a good local market before you enter to the global world

19. accreu

accreu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think about translation services for your product/service and potentially culture experts for a more regional approach.

Kind Regards,
    Team at ACCREU Inc.

20. foxgeorge

foxgeorge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Corporate identity facilitate the attainment of business objectives. Skillful brand communication for companies, products and services through multi-language and cultural disciplines makes the difference between market acceptance. Creating a business identity is an essential task to open your doors for business worldwide. AMG Worldwide (AMGW) is providing original marketing strategies to real estate developers, hoteliers, luxury brands and consumer goods on a worldwide scale. Edward de Valle has over 15 years of experience in the communications industry which includes: marketing, sales, media buying and public relations. Edward de Valle's AMG Worldwide has become the fastest growing media relations firm in the world.