How can we achieve handsome success in retail business ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by businessampm.com, Jul 29, 2014.

1. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, 1 day ago my best friend Rana told my retail business is the best business in the world and this business success rate are always high. But my question How can we achieve handsome success in retail business ? Please give me some innovative ideas or plan. Thank you..

2. Julia Patterson

Julia Patterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What business are you doing? Based on the business suggestions can be provided... To be general, SEO, writing blogs and articles about your brand and site and posting it in different external blog sites will help. Social media advertising will alos help your business to get a wide reach.

3. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choosing your location is the most important step in making your dream of owning a retail store come true. What good is it if you have a great staff and awesome merchandise but no customers? You should choose a location that has a high traffic count. You should also provide good customer services. Customer service is key to any successful business.

4. ecohomes

ecohomes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depends where you are doing it. Right now big cities probably are saturated on some niches. If you find The product you can have a great boom. As I said before to other OP here, you need to test before, but even than there are risks because the market it's not safe now days. A successful business can be once you have a permanent income and orders grow from month to month after a big or pretty much circle of months. You cant say that after 5 months when you did profit in some months and others don't your business it's safe.

5. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Retail business has a lot of potential for growth, just you need to focus on right direction and with a lot of research work. I think it is very difficult to tell in one word as it depends heavily on the geographical area as well.

6. Cleantekmarket

Cleantekmarket
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Attractive people earn an average of 3 or 4 percent more than people with below-average looks, according to Daniel Hamermesh

• Like Like x 1
  7. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that everything depends on your comunication skills rather then on what how you are looking and appear. That is important stuff and you need to remember about that.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is why it is important to know English when you post in an English language forum. If you use the wrong word in the wrong way, someone can misinterpret it and answer the question you asked, instead of the one you meant to ask.
    Assuming that Cleantekmarket actually misinterpreted the question, it really depends on how you define success. Would you define it has having a thriving business that has provided you with income for several years? Would you define it as being the most popular business in your niche? Would you define it by the amount of money you make, rather than the length of time that you have been in business - or both? There are many aspects to creating a successful business, and each of the replies has touched on one of them. "Success" is a rather broad term - knowing how you define "success" would allow us to provide a more appropriate answer.

9. justinmahar

justinmahar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Handsome success? Give it a haircut.

On a serious note, I found a Forbes article outlining the most profitable retail stores per square foot.

You can read it here.

10. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should again consult your best friend mr. Rana, He will guide you in best way. On the other hand success of the business depends on the market and competition. If you are going participate in high completion and less demand business your success rate will not be handsome. Without knowing about your business type we can't able to suggest you.