How can one advertise on facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Davidj, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Davidj

Davidj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all,

I was wondering how one advertises on Facebook? I know I'll heard of people working with small businesses through Facebook, but I don' know how to do this? How does one begin a partnership with a small business this way?

sincerely,

DavidJ

2. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create a fan page ,create a group.add people

3. Davidj

Davidj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the advice :} It's much appreciated.

DavidJ

4. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. VeritasCustom

VeritasCustom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many places (like GoDaddy) offer free advertising credit when you make a purchase. For example, when you purchase a $10 domain you receive $50 in advertising credit. You can then use that credit to drive traffic to your facebook page.

6. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create fans page, advertise Facebook is easy; to success in Facebook marketing, it is important to constantly update and monitor reader feedback. I have seem lot of company spend lot of money to design fans page and advertising, but after sometime the page become inactive.

SEOMOZ explain it, inbound marketing is free of charge, advertising is not necessary.

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/the-brand-of-seo-and-the-trend-of-inbound-marketing (Go through the video)

7. Jamal6

Jamal6
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing some good information guys.I hope it will help me for work with Facebook.

8. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create your account 1st... And then you can create your groups. Like friends school friends, college friends, Office friends. You can also create a event for it... create fan page... Group add.page... Like so many way you can do it....

9. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

create a fan page in Facebook. add people of your community, share the photos and details of your business. connect to the members in the facebook.
    Most of the businesses are using the facebook to advertise their business. it is the best way to advertise. millions of the users every day access the internet. it is the one of the best way to promote products. for company it reduces the Advertisement and promotion expenses.
    Run a event to attract the people to your business.

Nichesuite is one of the leading company promotes ads in the facebook. and it also provides services for other clients in promoting their products.

Try Nichesuite for the best results.

10. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple... build your network, established good reps and then promote your product within you network. That is how social networking should work.

11. ScottBradley

ScottBradley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have a few options.

1) Start a fan page and put the link to your fan page on every one of your marketing materials
    2) Use facebook ads to drive traffic to your fan page
    3) Use facebook ads to drive traffic to the home page on your website
    4) Use facebook ads to drive traffic to a capture page on your website to help you build an opt-in list
    5) Create a group around a like interest that is related to your products and services and focus on building a micro-community
    6) Build your personal network using the personal profile, and share blog posts on your website with your personal network

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Like Like x 1
  12. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make friends, get likes on Fan page and try to add people in group. If you have budget then use paid advertising of Facebook.

13. kingboxing

kingboxing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1、establish corresponding strategy after clear your advertising purpose; 2、make creative advertisement for your audience; 3、choose the right words and pictures to make your advertisement attractive; 4、keep update

14. pixacompanyphil

pixacompanyphil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can create a fan page or you can pay facebook for advertising your business. Also you have to make sure that you add people that are in the same business as you. Build a good relationship with them. In this case, you are not only making a sole advertisement for your website, but you are also building a good reputation for it.