How can I track the number of hits on my web site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by krishnanayak, Jun 22, 2016.

1. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can track the number of hits of my web site? Please someone share own thought to understand about this..

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Install some tracking software, there are loads to chose from. My preference is clicky.com

3. riprook7

riprook7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

try google analytics to track the number of website hits

4. addialex

addialex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

google analytic is best website tracking tool provide by google among all.You can track numbers of visiting people, where they come from ,which website give you traffic ,what content mostly like on your blog etc, marketing tactics drive the most traffic to my site.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Google analytics is one of the worst tracking tools. People use it because it's free but there are far better tools available.

Try https://clicky.com or https://piwik.org/ Both are far superior to Google analytics

6. TechnokratsSujata

TechnokratsSujata
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use Google analytics and if possible implement with google tag manager. You will be able to track everything that happens on your website then.

7. The View Abu Dhabi

The View Abu Dhabi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use a visitor counter on your website but choose it wisely the best one which gives you an option for not counting the repeating visitor and also gives you statistics for each geographical location.

8. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google analytics is the best thing to track everything about your website's traffic. You just need to put a small code in your website.

9. arjupraja10

arjupraja10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many tracking available on Google but most recommended are Google analytics and Statcounter.

10. Ourbusinessladder

Ourbusinessladder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

tracking the number of clicks to your website can be made simple by using Google analytics and Google webmaster tool. These tools are available for free and they provide best results.

11. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytics is the best tracking platform which checks the number of hits on your websites. It provides you the best business experience and it is the open source platform used by many SEO businesses for getting better results. :):):)

12. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is only one name that comes to my mind and it's Google analytics, the reason I say because it's very vast and most of the people out there are doing it wrong. Make sure to go across those video tutorials on Google's YT channel and I am sure you will be fine. Although, there are many similar tools online but they do not come any closer to what Google offers. Another tool I felt that comes somewhat close to analytics is clicky, what you can do is install both of these tools and see for yourself the stats and maybe then comes to the conclusion. I suggest you to do this because split testing plays a major role in marketing.

13. Mikedave

Mikedave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, tracking software may help you in this case. But if you know about Google Analystics and Google webmaster you could easily know what is going one. How many visitors are coming and visiting your website. Thank you!

14. bangthetable

bangthetable
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if your website is wordpress CMS, you can download the Google analytics plugin to track the number of hits or add the GA unique tracking code to your every page of your website.