How can i start my own call centre and capture marketing business online for america,

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by balouch35, May 21, 2011.

1. balouch35

balouch35
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can i start my own call centre and capture marketing business online for america,Uk and any other country. plesae guide me

2. Dayanan

Dayanan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1 - Do you have call center work experience . If not you should find a training center and get agent and manager training.
    2 - Research your IT setup for the services you wish to provide. Dialer, IVR, etc...
    3 - Explore inbound, customer support, outbound, sales, etc....
    4 - Prepare a business plan.

That's just the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum balouch35. I have a few years experience working with an international call centre services provider and would be delighted to give you any suggestions I can. Similar to Dayanan I'd like to hear a little more about your background and to know if there are any specific areas where you need help.

Have you written a business plan for the business, if not do you intend to write a business plan?

4. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you just opened your call-center, then it will be really hard to get big contract with other companies.
    You can try to start with some small businesses that need to run advertisement campaigns or so. Ask your friends, if they would like to outsource part of their job (customer support, for example) to you. After you will have satisfied customers and enough experience, you will be able to sign contract with big companies in USA