How can i start my own business?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by presschimp, Apr 16, 2012.

1. presschimp

presschimp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it's my dream to start my own business. but the problem is my family situation. i am good debtor by birth. and i have to help my family. but am just 19. so i will get time. but the real problems is, in that mean time i believe i can't prepare to start the business, because of my situation. business is my dream. so i need some suggestions please help me.

2. eKindom

eKindom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it's the same question i wanna ask. It's not easy for me. Good luck to you!

3. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

which type of business you want to start? have you any plan?

4. paralin

paralin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can provide you many online money making tips but the actual thing is your interest and resources that you own can define and utilize accordingly. I have seen many companies on internet that are providing easy ways to make money. So, the main thing is your business demand and interest in which category you want to get enter.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you really have capital and really want to have a business, Try to start planning in it because planning is the hard part in business.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What type of business do you plan to start with? Business is a risky environment - and what you need to start something else is not just an idea but a strong will to do it plus the passion and other problems does not really matter at all.

7. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think off whatever freelance service you can offer to people, then slowly accumulate those client. When clients size is growing, you may switch yourself from part time to full time. Finally setup a business and hire more staff to help up.

8. riteshnarula

riteshnarula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can provide you many online money making tips but the actual thing is your interest and resources that you own can define and utilize accordingly.

9. AshleyWhiteBusin

AshleyWhiteBusin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you know SEO? do you know how to write? You can start your own business with those.

10. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What type of business would you like to embrace? What are your skills?
    Pls provide a few more details about yourself (except the fact that you're 19 :) ) and I'm convinced we'll be able to give you more targetted answers. Thx!

11. amac

amac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work for someone else and build up some savings. You'll also learn about business, learn your strengths and weaknesses and make connections. Then, start your business when you're ready.

12. kevin roche

kevin roche
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money is the basic need for starting any business . But if you have less money with you can start the small business, or some online based business. If you work in a right way , you will definitely start making money from the business and can take it to the bigger level.

13. StarBC

StarBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you already have an idea for your business you can create a step by step plan of what you need to do to start and operate your business.
    Calculate all expenses and expected income. How soon will you get clients?

Then chose a business structure (in the USA they are LLC, Corporation, Sole Proprietor, etc) to define your tax liability. If you are ready to start you can register your business. (If you live in the USA I could give you detailed information of your steps of registration.)

When you are short of money you have several options.
    1. Call your business support organization (like SBA (Small Business Administration) in the USA.) In some cases they help to get loans from different financial institutions
    2. Depends on your business you can invest the minimum amount you can and start your business part time while working on your current job. But it would be a plus if your job is related to your future business. Experience is a very important thing!
    3. Just wait for the right time. Not the best option but... At least you'll have more time to get more information and make more researches.

14. Isaiasa

Isaiasa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys
    If you have any idea to start a particular business than you must do the research about that business and check the availability of the resources of starting this business whether you have the sufficient funds to start this or not and check the layman analysis that following all points kept in mind that this business deems fit you.

15. RevaxMedia

RevaxMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think business is easy for anyone however I am not sure what your circumstances are - could you not do it part time?

16. milawalker

milawalker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start your own business as a small one, all you have to do is to make sure that you cater the need of the people.

17. annadelfin2012

annadelfin2012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, as long as you have money and has the qualification of a business owner in a place, you can start your own business., The big thing in starting a business is the plan. All business man must have a plan on how to operate their business.. They should know how to compete with their competitor and also to improve their business.. They should know what people want on that place on in that store..

18. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The age of 19 you are very sure you have to do business. But my Question is In which way you want to do business? Had you plan anything? Business is very challenging n too risky. First you have to very clear with you self which type of business you want to start. What is demand in current market. How Many month should i research on my business.. All the calculation you have to keep in your mind... It's to hard That doesn't means it's not a possible. It is. Best of luck......:thumbsup:

19. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I once read a news article that said a 17 year old started a successful airline, so best of luck to them I say.

20. salichtman

salichtman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

presschimp, having started over 25 of my own businesses and lots for others over the past 50+ years, I'd say that the very first thing is to find something you are passionate about, something that really grabs your interest and pulls you to learn more, to develop your expertise. If you aren't passionate about a business, you probably will decide to give up when you hit the hard challenges whereas if you're passionate about it, you will take those as opportunities to learn more and to grow. If you think this type of advice is of value to you, please let me know and I'll give you some more.