How can I raise my website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by StockTradeGenius, Jan 2, 2014.

1. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do a lot of efforts and submissions but I just check my rank to my website and still didn't have any improvements and I feel very sad! :( I don't know what to do. Can you please help me or give at least one of your suggestions if what's best to do with my website to get more improvements on it. Thanks I'm looking forward to you guys... :)

2. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How old is your website and what type of keywords you are targeting? If you are not getting results from submissions or off page SEO, you should check on page SEO of your website.

3. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@marriott Actually I don't have any idea about on page because I'm just a beginner in SEO field. The website is just newly created few months ago. Any suggestions?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Before beginning an SEO project, a beginner should do some research to at least learn the basics of what they are doing. For you to say you "don't have any idea about on page" shows us you haven't done that. You "did(sic) a lot of efforts and submissions" without making sure your website was ready to be ranked by the search engines. On-page optimization is the first thing to do, after selecting your keywords. Basically, you are checking the coding and content of your website to make sure you are properly doing everything you should, and not doing what you shouldn't. One place to start is with the Google Webmaster Guidelines. Depending on what your knowledge level is, this will give you a start. If you have any questions, try following the links on the site before posting a lot of threads asking "How do I do this?" for every step in the process as others have done. Of course, if you get stuck, and have a specific question, we will gladly help you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@joeroxx- thanks for that useful tip you shared. I feel happy because you gave me some ideas and tip of what will I do. I will follow your suggestion. I'm still hoping and waiting some suggestions here and I hope you can share it also to me. Thanks In advance.

6. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can work on quality link building with high pr website?

7. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@vina- yeah, that's what I am going to do. I need to know what's the best strategy to use in SEO Link Building.

8. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you heard of Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing?
    These 2 things help in raising the ranking of your site. your ranking obviously increases as more and more visitors come to your website. So the best way to promote your website is through promoting your industry or your product along with your website. Because if People would start to know everything about your product or your service, and then they figure out that they want your product, then they would come to your site and use it. So promote your website and make keywords.

9. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moz.org can improve your knowledge about SEO.

10. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@tylerjackson81 I just try the free trial. Thanks a lot :) do you have any suggestions?

11. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@nilam Hi, Thanks for sharing some tips and I've learned a lot of it. I wish someday my website will improve more.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

@Henry Calvin Hey, yeah, I heard that two strategies already and I'm working on it now. Looking forward to you guys (y)

12. amanabbasi

amanabbasi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media channel with hash tag is best. Really if you want to increase your monthly sale or visitors you must be focus on sharing your links. Like share your page. Expert said after six month you see your websites rank well.

13. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you associated your website with Google webmasters and Google Analytics? If no, then link your website with both these tools. And then check your website content if it is duplicate or not. Do proper on-page with targeted keywords in title, meta description, heading tags, alt tags, internal linking.
    You can check more about increasing your website traffic here and sales here:- http://www.fatbit.com/fab/how-to-generate-traffic-free-and-paid-online-promotion-mediums/

14. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today seo has been changed. If You want to promote your website in search engines. Better you read about google hummingbird first. Then start work on your website

15. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@sameera yes, I'm starting to do the link building right now. But how can I check my website if it is duplicated or not? The posted link that ever seen in your comment is it my guide to enter and check my website if it is increasing or not? Thank you for giving me any information about it.

16. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google is updating its algorithm every now and then. It causes all the problems in ranking the websites. If Google finds your backlinks not up to the mark with its requirements then it will not consider them good. Means your website should have natural backlinks. Which are represented by some unique content.

17. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with you saahil2310 I follow all your suggestions here and I found now what's wrong and missing in my work so that I feel very happy and comfortable now.
    If you have any suggestions and ideas just share it with me and I will add it to my list :D. I'm very thankful to all of you I hope you could check my site @stocktradegenius.com for more suggestions, If how can I raise my website when google's updating.

18. OnlineMythBuster

OnlineMythBuster
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

19. ekaarobi1

ekaarobi1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have also created my blog. I also want to increase the rank. I am searching the method to increase the page rank. When i will got any idea. I will inform you later.

20. riz.122

riz.122
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although there are many ways to promote a blog or any site on internet but keeping in view the Google latest changes in its ranking of a site i believe that following can do the trick if followed religiously:

1. Keep updating your blog site
    2. don't put only articles but a combination of text and graphics attracts more viewers
    3. Do social book marking
    4. create a small video (motion graphics) and share it on all video sites
    5. Request backlinks from high page rank sites
    6. create social media pages about your blog site and update them regularly

Above steps are called off-page SEO, remember to do onpage SEO which is one of the critical thing. Google crawler must find all the keywords in your site for which you are doing off page SEO. There are many other steps that can be taken in order to promote blog on internet but above can play a magical role.
    Alternatively, you can hire a company who can perform these tasks and promote your site in a short span of time.