How can I promote new free as well as Paid classified sites?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Adfree, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Adfree

Adfree
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to promote my free classified sites i.e e3lankom.com. In this classified sites support for different languages. My question who I can Promote it and many visitors registered on this sites. If you have any suggestion then with positively feedback reply me. I am waiting you valuable suggestions.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Before you start promoting your site, you might want to give some serious consideration to your domain name. Unfortunately it is not easy to remember and it is not a domain name that is easy to communicate from one person to another. This will make it more difficult for your site to grow as first time visitors may have difficulty remembering your website address and they will also find it difficult to tell your friends about the site, if they can't easily remember and say the name.

Once you do decide to promote it you would be welcome to add it to your signature and to promote it in our free advertising forum sections right here on BAF.

• Like Like x 3
  3. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  4. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your classified websites through pay per click and search engine optimization.This is the technique mostly used to promote static and dynamic website over internet.

5. Adfree

Adfree
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for suggestion.

6. autohit

autohit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Free programs for commenting blogs

Commenting on blogs is a good way to get natural links to the resource and little traffic. The main thing is not to be confused comment posts that interest you (thematically) and uncontrolled spam.
    Let's look at free programs that make it significantly easier commenting blogs.
    I will begin with an overview of the most popular programs to find and comment on blogs
    G-Lock Blog Finder. The program is very simple - you must enter a keyword, select the language and press Start. After that, the program will collect links to blogs relevant to our keyword. The program determines PR blog and the blog page, type blog (dofollow, nofollow, mixed), the number of links in the comments.
    Adding a comment is directly in the browser program by form autocomplete. Page with comments can be sent to the social bookmarks. Blogs can be added to the blacklist, to exclude them from the search.

The free version of the program, there are few restrictions - the limit on a search result (fifty blogs) and the lack of the ability to download your list of blogs. These limitations does not affect productivity.

Comment Kahuna.
    After installation, you must create a profile that indicates the data in our comments: name, e-mail, url, and the message itself. You can create multiple posts and in the process add a comment to choose the right. After that are leading the keyword, select the type of blogging (WordPress, Live Journal, Drupal, etc.), select the profile, minimal PR and begin the search. If you check before searching «No follow», the program tick dofollow - blogs and blogs «nofollow» shaded gray. You can begin to comment on it.

Real Link Finder.
    This program features smaller than the previous two, but with its main task it copes fine. Fill in the data for comment, enter a keyword, the number of comments, the required number of blogs, the type of blogs (or not to remove from search «nofollow» blogs) and begin the search.

The Free Blog Commenter.
    Small, does not require the installation program to search and comment on blogs.
    Features:
    Search-themed blogs for multiple keywords
    - Definition of PR blogs found
    - Filters for search
    - Support for proxy
    - Select your region to find
    - Import-export settings and profiles
    - Exports of found blogs.

Sorry for the lack of links!

7. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple. Just promote your free classified site on other free classified sites. Many people who register for one free classified site will likely be drawn to register with another. But I agree with Fergal, your site needs a better name if you want it to really catch on and take off!

8. yapsody

yapsody
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At Your website design, layout, color are used very effectively.

But consider changing domain and name of your website as suggested by Fergal before promoting it. Its not easy to remember.

You can try
    1) Free ad posting
    2) Article Posting
    3) Blog Posting
    4) Social Boomarking
    5) Forum Posting
    6) Question and Answer site Posting
    For free promotions .. You will get updated list of all this websites, just google it.

9. sjzllc00

sjzllc00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

no matter how you operate, but always need time..
    so do not so hurry...
    Or you should give the members some reward, then they will like your website and always go there.
    then other people can know it.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

just like this forum.. this forum is very useful for me. many members here give me suggest and help when i met questions.
    why not i will not be here and tell others?
    so hope your website can be liked by more people oneday.

10. dealerdice1

dealerdice1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    Classified is a best option for promotion and optimization of the site.

11. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Techniques of marketing and promoting a local classified site may slightly vary from that of national and international classified sites. Good thing is that it is easier to promote a local classified site with all the available resources online and offline.
    My earlier post “Online Business Idea – Classified Site with Some Twists” had some interested visitors contacting and asking me about how to promote a classified site if they wish to start one. So, here I’m sharing a few tips that must help them to market and promote their classified sites.
    10 Tips To Promote Local Classified Site
    1. Optimize your classified site to improve search engine rankings. Use the right keywords targeting your niche.
    2. Hit the local websites and blogs and contribute guest articles where you silently pitch for your classified site.
    3. Talk about your site in local online forums and communities.
    4. List your classifieds business in Google Places and Yahoo Local.
    5. Promote and market your site using social media such as creating a Facebook Page, Twitter Account, Google+ Page, etc.
    6. Integrate a blog within your site, write related articles of your niche regularly and share them through your social media accounts.
    7. Organize polls and quizzes online related to local issues that draw people’s attention which would push them to voice their opinions.
    8. Run a contest for promotion of your site. Arrange attractive prizes for winners.
    9. Tell your friends, family, neighbours, and anybody you meet, about your classified site. Word of mouth works!
    10. Use offline marketing techniques such as distributing flyers and posters, business cards, ads on local newspaper, ads on your car, etc.
    The above tips for promoting your classified site are not hard to implement and they won’t cost you much. They must be implemented at the initial phase when your site is launched and some of the online techniques must be continued for smooth running of your classified ad business.

• Like Like x 1
  12. VishalBhatt123

VishalBhatt123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your Classified site by two way that 1) Create Campaign for your site at Social Media. From that you can get maximum visitors at your site.
    2) Doing All Off page SEO activity that give many visitor to your site. From that your site's brand name will create at internet.

13. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tips for promoting:
    1. Optimize your classified site to improve search engine rankings. Use the right keywords targeting your niche.
    2. Hit the local websites and blogs and contribute guest articles where you silently pitch for your classified site.
    3. Talk about your site in local online forums and communities.
    4. List your classifieds business in Google Places and Yahoo Local.
    5. Promote and market your site using social media such as creating a Facebook Page, Twitter Account, Google+ Page, etc.
    6. Integrate a blog within your site, write related articles of your niche regularly and share them through your social media accounts.
    7. Organize polls and quizzes online related to local issues that draw people’s attention which would push them to voice their opinions.
    8. Run a contest for promotion of your site. Arrange attractive prizes for winners.
    9. Tell your friends, family, neighbours, and anybody you meet, about your classified site.
    10. Use offline marketing techniques such as distributing flyers and posters, business cards, ads on local newspaper etc.

14. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal is right. First better get a good domain name which a person can easily remember and use social media sites for the promotion of your classified website

15. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use social media and classified ads sites.
    Use search engine optimization to increase Google page rankings and write original content.
    Writing articles related to free ads and post them in various sites.