How can I promote my quality WordPress Services?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by jason7wu, Aug 20, 2010.

1. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is 3 kinds of quality WordPress Services I provide

operatingblogdotcom

I dont need the traffic from here, I need your advice?
    In fact, I need a BOSS to do things more VALUABLE.

u can see, I am the expert and I am glad to help our members here.

Regards,

Jason

2. BDR_London

BDR_London
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to promote your services. You can bookmark your site with social bookmarking sites, write articles and submit them and also do some press releases, these will all drive traffic. Becoming an active member of a forum can really help to promote your services too. If you give useful advice to people you will become trusted and people will check out your site and contact you for work. I know it works because I have gained business in this way. It doesn't happen over night though you need to actively engage with users in the forum and build up a number of posts as this improves your credibility and authority.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

operatingblog.com is not opening for me. What kind of advice do you need?

4. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

BDR_London, Thanks for your reply, yeah it absolutely works, I am doing it myself, in fact, I need right person to do things more VALUABLE and I am thinking how to build relationship with them to do some cooperations.

@Fergal, also thank you very much for your reply, the key problem I need to solve is finding right person to do some effective cooperations. I am thinking how to build relationships quickly?
    and I am able to perfectly convert BAF into wordpress292 platform within hours, It may be very interesting :)

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

jason, I'm not clear on what you mean when you say "In fact, I need a BOSS to do things more VALUABLE." Do you mean you're looking for clients to work for or do you want to be taken on as staff somewhere and have a boss?

Your website isn't opening for me either.

6. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Kay, :)
    Cant open? I can open it... blocked? proxy can open...
    I am doing it myself, becasue I DEFINITELY get results from it by adsense,
    I am set free, it's completely autopilot, very very effective. But I realize I dont squeeze my strength fully, I need right person maybe JV partner, BOSS, Manager to do some cooperations to squeeze my skills...

7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also can't open your website, perhaps it is misspelled. If I understand correctly, you would like someone to run your site so you can focus on things you are more interested in?

8. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, Mountain Man, it maybe blocked in some area...I dont know and I am very sorry, but I and BDRLondon can open it, once you open it, you'll find a diamond, thank you for your attention, I am looking for right person now.

Regards,

Jason

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Jason, you will have a much better chance of finding the right person, if you are clear on the type of person you need (what skills and experience will they need to have) and the role you want them to fill.

10. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Fergal, thank you very much for your advice, I am sure he is waiting for me. and you may not even realize converting BAF into wordpress platform within hours and give a link to it can double your traffic... or banned by Google... I am always thinking this way :) but you do have the chance to try it.

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's also not opening on mine. But when I search the URL on Google, and clicked it, it opened.
    For those who are having a hard time on visiting the site, try this link: http://operatingblog.com/

Anyways, I noticed that your site don't have a good title and description when it shows up on Google Search.
    I suggests you to check on that. Add a meta description tag so that when people saw your site on the search listing, they will know what services you provide.

Also, in promoting your site, you could use Facebook or other social networking and bookmarking sites. They give great results. You could also post an ad on BAF's Member Ads & Marketplace section.

Hope that helps.

12. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@GekiDan, I've blocked Google... by robots.txt, I have lots of websites getting traffic from Google social media...I dont need traffic from Google to it, I need right person to view it to do cooperations, not SEO...

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Jason we may add a blog to Business Advice Forum at some time in the future. However, we will not be converting the forum to a blog. The idea behind the forum is that anyone can post a topic or business question and get responses to it.

14. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Fergal
    It's very interesting indeed, and may become some kind of new business,
    I may do the practise and show you very little people can touch the quality level of the converting, before the day after tomorrow, I am busy at present.
    Yeah, anyone can post a topic or business question and get responses to it by WP.

15. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and wanted to stop by and say good morning to everybody. I would say social bookmarking and article marketing are sureshot ways of getting your name, services and products out there!

16. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May we know why you blocked Google from showing your site on the search engine listings?

17. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same question here, if you are looking to promotion of a site and looking to get good profit from your site then Google is the key, in my opinion. It will help you to get lot's of targeted visitors to your site, as you know.

What type of person you are looking for, if you have anything in mind you can post about it.

18. MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree, there are lots of means/ ways on how you can promote your site or services. It is the surest thing for people to know you or your products. And like DrewryMedia, I am also new here and I really find some members to be really very helpful. Thank you for sharing your ideas or thoughts, I will keep coming back.

19. jason7wu

jason7wu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@GekiDan and Sahil,
    Because I dont like Googlebot, I have my own spider, and she is my lover and my only one, her name is Jabot, she is much more beautiful than Marilyn Monroe, and always serve me when I need... and never make me disappointed.

I wish I could give the internet to her and without her I dont think I can live...

20. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Couldn't it work along with Googlebot?