How can I Promote my New Website?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Rakhi Kaur, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Rakhi Kaur

Rakhi Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, I am looking for my new website promotion. To promote a new website is never an easy task for anyone. I need tips from the professionals about the activities I should to in a proper manner for promotion. Please share the best way for me to do the same. Thank you.

2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before promoting your website you have to make sure that your website is good enough to give a good impression to its visitors. This include a responsive website design with easy navigation to all pages of the website, a sitemap would be helpful. The website should be light and don't have any loading issues. If your website in not loading properly, it would be annoying to your website's visitors. There should be good content on your website and you should have done proper on page SEO before you head towards promoting your website and doing SEO.

Once you are happy with your website you can then start promoting your website and there are plenty of things you can, you can promote your website using google ads, facebook ads, twitter ads etc. Or you can do it free by promoting them on social media sites and so some link building for your website. At the start I would recommend you do do some guest posting on some popular blogs and use top social media sites to promote your website.

3. tutorialinfinity

tutorialinfinity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is the best place to promote your blog. Fb groups and thumblr etc,
    Concentrate on online forums to increase domain authority and Mainly concenrate on SEO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rais

Rais
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you pursue following list of practices, then i guarantee you will surely succeed in achieving your goals:
    1. Research popular websites that offer guest post opportunities. Remember by popular i mean sites with high domain authority ( min of 30) but at the same time should be relevant to your niche. Irrelevant sites won't be helpful in boosting your higher rankings in google. For example if you have a website that sells cars and you get your article posted on website that sells baby foods that doesn't make sense.
    2. Create pages on all social media platforms, give them attractive looks and ask your friends to like your pages. Keep posting on valuable posts regularly. Don't forget to add videos also, because videos help in getting your website's image instilled in the minds of viewers strongly compared to text.
    3. Signup for Quora-like sites to build your image as an expert while answering questions that you feel are easy for you to answer.
    4. Search out relevant forums, sign up for them and take part in conversations. Add value to the conversation and avoid spamming with links because if you practice such methods, you might get banned by administrators of those forums. Insert links only when needed
    Hope my answer helps you....

#4 Rais, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017
  5. DZiegler

DZiegler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Two things I would recommend before addressing promotion are to ensure you have solid content and that your website is optimized for both mobile and desktop visitors.

Now, to move on to the sharing part:

• Many marketing websites advise using social media ads to spread the word. However, these types of ads have quite a low ROI, with only 48 percent of marketers agreeing they deliver any return on investment.
    • In my opinion, two methods that give the greatest chance of success for a new website are social sharing and email marketing.
      • The key point about social sharing is that you need to be strategic. You need to contribute value and not spam forums, Facebook groups, Twitter, or Quora with your website’s links. Find opportunities to contribute value, and give a brief mention of your website and what it is you do. Tweet about industry topics on Twitter. Share quality industry articles and blog at least once a month.
      • With email marketing, you sign up to a mailing company such as Mailchimp, create forms (like feedback, contact) on your website, and give people a reason to subscribe to your mailing list (such as a free ebook). Start your list with current contacts and continue gathering new addresses. Make your emails interesting, give readers value, and if appropriate occasionally offer discounts or coupons for your products. This seems quite a lot of effort initially, but once it’s set up, you can build an audience of people who always see your latest content.
    • Lastly, SEO, as always, is important. The trouble new websites may have is expecting that initial burst of traffic. Research your keywords, think like a customer - what are they searching for, and don’t neglect your meta-descriptions and titles.

6. HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are dozens of ways available to promote your website. If you want to promote your website and you have money then you can go with Google Adwords, Which helps you to get an online presence in a short period. Otherwise, You to go with SEO & SMO and some other Digital Marketing techniques.

HMS Naveen
    This message by HMS Naveen has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Ileana

Ileana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1)Social Media is definitely a marketing medium that can help capture interest and generate leads. Social media is a great way to connect with viewers and readers, interact with real people.
    2) Focus on SEO of your site
    3) Business listing - List your business on Google Local Business
    4) Guest Blogging

#7 Ileana, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
  8. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's nice idea to promote your new website. Though it's bit hard for someone to promote. However, if you know the basics this would be easy for you. Now a days social media is the big factor. If you can do it well of course success is yours. You can easily drive lots of traffic for your new website. You need to write logical content with proper grammar. Easy to read and informative as well.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It's a myth that social media is a path to success.

There are some product and services that work well but for the majority there is little benefit in posting on any SM site. The clue is in the name, it's 'social media' not 'I want to buy stuff media'. You won't drive traffic to your site and all those likes and shares will gain you nothing.

SM Advertising can work well for the right products and services - but the success stories are far and few between.

10. GarageDoor

GarageDoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your new website in through social media. Its easy way to promote for your new website.
    EX:- Facebook, Tumbler, twitter, Google+, LinkedIn....etc.

#10 GarageDoor, Jan 16, 2018 at 5:35 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018 at 6:04 AM
  11. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No it's not. It is actually very difficult to promote a new website through social media.