how can i make money online?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by zhishere, Oct 10, 2009.

1. zhishere

zhishere
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i lost my job last month,so i need some ways to earn,do you have any tips?
    thank you for responding!

2. kelly

kelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money online by publishing your websites, by putting articles, by data entry or by doing some affiliate programs with registering on the websites that helps to earn money. Also you can try to earn money by sending business oriented emails.

#2 kelly, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be sure to read BAF's Useful Online Resources for useful sites that can help you earn.
    But first, so we can help you, please tell us your background on your work, what do you usually do online and what things are you capable to do.

4. kelly

kelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

write a book

Writing is very intelligent process.Writing books is an art.This art can make person to think .A short way of writing book is take some time to think about some thing and then write about it.Also elobrate that to a full paragraph describing the story setup, major incidents, and conclusion of the book.Writing book can make money also.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi zhishere, sorry to hear that you lost your job. I know exactly what that is like, from past experience. please have a look at some of the other threads in this forum and you will get really good pointers on how to earn money online.

Also please note that we can be a lot more helpful to you if you provide us with some background information, such as details of your areas of interest, skills and experience.

6. joseph21

joseph21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of ptc sites available on the net, but be careful with those sites that are scam.

7. rakendurjois

rakendurjois
    uix_expand uix_collapse

easy online money making

thre r many ways to make money online. there are ptc which r pay to click. pay to read mails. joining social communities like mypage5 socints. jus go to goole n search it. u wil get it.

8. jenies

jenies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

making money online is very easy you can make money by posting articles on some sites, and there are lots of other ways just you have search them.

9. thacold

thacold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sorry that you lost your job. But I heard the recession will end soon (hopefully)! Anyways, you can try PTC sites, you can earn $2 by spending less than 2 minutes clicking ads at YouData.com. You could try blogging, starting a forum, e-store, the possibilities are endless. It's just a matter of how well you manage your online business and how much work you're willing to put into it ;)

10. ExpiredAccount

ExpiredAccount
    uix_expand uix_collapse

11. John1

John1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly what skills do you have? Such as designing, coding, article writing etc are a number of ways to earn money online and you don't have to worry about not finding work. There are more and more websites starting up each day so you have unlimited potential.

Regards.

12. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always suggest member either earn from your own website/ blog by using PPC advertising and affiliate program, or you can works as online freelancer.

13. jhoniegudel

jhoniegudel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start Blogging and you will get many ways for making money online.
    I have started at Jan 2006 and have over $2000 paid from my online business.

jhonie

14. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. As some other members said, blogging is the best way to earn money from online. Blogging can be started with blogger or wordpress.

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, Blogger is good for beginners.

16. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging will provide good income if the person are really serious on it. Need to work hard on unique quality content and SEO. Also, promote through SMO is important. Many people blogging but not many people arre making good money through blog.

17. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are correct on that. It needs alot of work to do especially on promotions and such.
    Plus, newbies might find blogging very hard without the help of other people.

But... BAF is always here to help.

18. melaniethomp

melaniethomp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to earn money online which can be done at home like: Make Money Taking Surveys and Affiliate Marketing. This is a legitimate way to make money at home and you control your own schedule.

19. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, there are thousands way to earn money online but always remember that there are not easy money

20. olgaday

olgaday
    uix_expand uix_collapse

some many idea,i think you can train yourself and get another job if possible