How can I make money from Youtube ..?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by samanthaross, Sep 12, 2014.

1. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well its not that easy but try it, it will be fun and after lots of hard work it will became earning. for basic questions visit You-Tube help center.

2. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To make money from youtube you need to create videos, and gain traffic to them, then if you get many views then you will be paid for the views you get, the more views you get the more you will get paid, if you're a begginer you should read some guides and get started. Of course you need a webcam and a niche to rant about, you must be unique and interest others. Good luck :)

3. MikeH16

MikeH16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Me too. My adsense has since been dormant.

4. Mackenize

Mackenize
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can getting paid by selling you tube views. Do you know the process how to increase views. If know the process this will help you to get paid.

5. Mac Jones

Mac Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great list of things to do to make extra money! Just goes to show that there’s always something you can do to go that extra mile if you’re coming up short. Try Earn Honey to making money ..

6. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it should be about doing what we are good at. By this, I mean to have video related to that. Like, I am a Forex trader; I can make money on YouTube via uploading videos related to that. I myself have used YouTube to learn from, as I feel and believe that it’s good way for us to learn from. I work with OctaFX broker where they have excellent setup for educational and much more, so all this is very helpful to our performance.

7. itommy

itommy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to have more videos with more views on each one from your Youtube account.
    After that, you can integrate your account with Google adsense to start earning money.
    Good luck!