How can I make money from Youtube ..?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by samanthaross, Sep 12, 2014.

1. samanthaross

samanthaross
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friend,

Please tell me, How can I make money from YouTube ...?

2. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Samantha, :)

Have you thought of making business promotion videos for local businesses in your area?

No sophisticated equipment is needed (you can do it with a smartphone), but you do need good marketing, strategic development and communication skills.

Video expert James Wedmore has a series of free videos on this topic available here (NOT an affiliate link!):
    http://themarketingdoctor.com.au/get?youtubelocalvideos/BAF

3. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money off of YouTube by using AdSense. You may also want to advertise or make videos for other entities for money. I also know that there used to be other advertising agencies or networks that many YouTubers were a part of, but I have not been hearing about them lately.

4. gregoryh

gregoryh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First upload quality videos and try to rank them using white hat SEO. If your videos become popular with great view counts, you can be invited to become a youtube partner and you can earn money from adding adsense ads.
    Otherwise, create a blog to promote some affiliate products; make videos to promote those products and your youtube videos can bring good traffic.

5. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To make money from YouTube, you need to be a YouTube partner. This is subject to a number of conditions, such as you regularly making videos viewed by a lot of people, and that you own all material in your videos. You can apply through YouTube, though of course there is no guarantee that you'll be accepted.

6. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From the information that I know which was online a few years back...if you have a couple of youtube videos, high quality ones and you receive a good number of views on them per month or week (around 300 to 500 +). Google will itself send you an Email asking you to monetize your videos. Now all you have to do is post high quality videos every week build a proper fan base and eventually you will end up cashing out on it. You can make videos about almost anything, I would recommend though that you make videos of something you are good at.

7. ammad

ammad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can upload or create good quality video and if its get viewed by many people . some business owners may ask you to promote there link and if you the link is purchased by the people you can get commission

8. Mustafa

Mustafa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to earn money from YouTube you can monetize your YouTube channel to earn handsome money. Your earning depend on how many views your videos get. It's very simple and easy.

9. piyush

piyush
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can't make money out of youtube directly all you need to do is to create some sort of review about some produce and on the video ask views to click on description which contains your affiliate link the video should be related to your product you are promoting.

10. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start earning money quickly from youtube, especially if you have a strong subscriber base. There are some steps given below.

1) Try to upload content that is high quality, and isn't super long and Also try to upload regularly and stay consistent with your uploads.
    2) You need people to watch your ads in order to make any money off of them. There is no one secret to getting more subscribers, just make the best content that you can and they will come to you.
    3) In order to start earning money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. This also means that you acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your video.
    4) Once you have some videos online, monetized, and being viewed, you can check out the analytics on them to see how they are performing. Click the Analytics option in your Channel menu. Here you can view estimated earnings, ad performance, video views, demographics and more.

11. Jessica Davies

Jessica Davies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By promoting promoting your ads, channels and more things you can do through YouTube to make money.

12. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money from YouTube I don't think as quite easy as it looks. Apart from that you can make money from online marketing. If you have a high quality of videos and you receive number of views like since then 400 per month, Google itself asked you for the videos instead of that Google will pay the money.

13. melisalissa05

melisalissa05
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money with YouTube ads yes but I think they have some minimum subscriber amount before you can start placing them.

I'm talking about the 15-20 sec video ads before some YouTube videos.

Don't know the minimum though but i guess it can be found on YouTube's website somewhere.

14. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you have to create a channel on youtube then you can apply for adsense. but you channel or your videos have enough visitor to apply for adsense. i don't know exactly but i think your videos should have 100 visitor daily.

15. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Uploading video about entertainment such as music, live concert, tutorial, football, gaming. These types of video is attractive and almost all people like watching them. When you get about 250 visitors daily, you can get about $20 per month

16. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money through promoting ad through adsense. or uploading unique video and promote that video increase subscription youtube will pay you after certain subscription.

17. Euservr

Euservr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Apply for adsense. If approved, then please ads on your youtube videos. You will earn a huge amount of money.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

How is this $20 per month income achieved? What is the significance of the 250 visitors? You give no explanation as to how people watching an uploaded video can make money for the person who uploaded it.

19. ConvertiVid

ConvertiVid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How about doing what many successful YouTube stars have done more specifically what DisneyCollectorBR did. She's a millionaire, earning millions each year just for posting videos about Kinder videos and other child friendly videos.

20. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

To make money on Youtube

You must make videos related to the things that you are passionate about.
    Upload good quality video that is clearly visible and audible to the users.
    Make sure that your videos do not have copyright material.
    The video must communicate to the users.
    Try not to make long duration videos.
    Once your videos are watched by significant sum of people, you can apply for AdSense that will fetch you money. :D