How can I initiate ideas, tasks and projects in support of the CRM business analysis?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Economist, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Economist

Economist
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a couple of questions that I don't know who else I could ask them but you. I have been asked these questions from an interviewer's side, I really didn't know how to answer them properly. I really appreciate any advice that you can offer regarding knowing more about them and answering them as well. I'll be posting everyone of them in separated post.

The question:

How can I initiate ideas, tasks and projects in support of the CRM business analysis?

Thank you,

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The answer to your question would depend on what the "CRM business analysis" was. E.g. was it positive or negative?

3. Economist

Economist
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I launched a campaign for those customers who are at risk of leaving a company (Anti-Churning Campaign) is that can be considered as a project in support of CRM business analysis. If no, then can you give me examples related to marketing campaign department and that are in support of CRM business.

Any help!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If the campaign was a success and your use of CRM helped to maintain customers in the business, then yes I would say that it could be considered a project that supports the use of CRM business analysis.