How can I get organically 1000 likes on Facebook page?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by James12smith, Dec 20, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I have Facebook page, but I want to know how can I get organically 1000 likes without spending money on Facebook adds?

Thanks

james

2. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Increase your friend list.
    Ask them to like your page.
    Like other similar pages so that people who like that page can also see your page and like it.
    Create unique, valuable and entertaining content or info-graphics and share them with your friends.
    Spend some money on facebook ads, so that your page will become more visible.

3. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for original likes you have to do original work. that is giving more time to create unique quality contents and post it manually to your facebook page. these sites like addmefast give you fake visitors and for sure it will waste your time too.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Both spyindiaankur and spyindiavimlesh have made excellent points. You will not get a lot of real followers without a lot of work. Even using Facebook ads, it will take quite awhile to get 1000 followers. I am assuming, of course, that you actually meant to say Facebook "ads" and not "adds", because you should never spend money to buy followers from anyone.
    I am wondering, though, why do you specify 1000 likes? What is the significance of that number?

5. vjproduction

vjproduction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you just want to increase the number of likes there are some groups where people exchange like for like - that's the most direct way. You can also gradually increase the number of friends and ask them to like.

These numbers however will not give you anything, probably not even a single visit to your website / customer / whatever you looking for. For quick success on the place like Facebook, you need a lot of close (not fake) friends + very good and interesting content.

6. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is will definitely take a lot of work if you are aiming for real followers. Adding friends and interact with them then have them follow your page. Creating unique and interesting content for your page for them to notice. If you have the money, then get a facebook ad to increase visibility. The main thing to do here is interacting with your followers.

7. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's quite time consuming and hard to make 1000 likes. As ReviewsThatStick has pointed that you need to do a lot of interaction with your followers for this.