How can i get better rank on google ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by 911riya, Sep 18, 2014.

1. 911riya

911riya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

Please help me in finding the solution of my problem.

My website is doing well and its design is also good and this site is very useful for students. I am doing SEO for this website from last couple of months, I had done all off-page seo activities but i did not get any improvement and keywords are not ranks on Google SERPs. Please analyse and suggets me solution for this.

Keyword :- Online Test Creator

Url :- http://www.testyou.in

2. Sam Paul

Sam Paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi 911riya,

Hope you are doing well

May I know what off page activities you have performed? .As far as site is concerned ,I would suggest you to re-check the spelling of "pacakge" of PriceAndPacakge.aspx because these small mistakes can be costly sometimes.

Is this the only keyword Online Test Creator you are targeting for whole website?. If not,then please let me know some other keyword that you are using for SEO to increase the SERP on google.Also, you can get more engage on twitter,facebook and Linked in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day !

3. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, your website is taking too much time to load. I suggest you to minimize loading time of your website. If you are doing link building to increase backlinks then, please choose relevant and high-quality websites.

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content of the website plays an important role to rank in Google SERPs. Upload relevant content and do proper On page optimization of your site i.e. Title, Description, Keyword Density, etc.

Do Off page submission using effective techniques like Classified Ads, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Document Sharing, etc.

5. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend you to monitor your top 10 competitor backlinks. You will get a huge list of websites for submissions. While doing Off page optimization, avoid low quality sites.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Sam Paul has some goood suggestions. What I would do first is have someone fluent in American English proofread your website. Poor grammar can turn off potential clients. Iwould then go through the entire site and check your keyword density. Don't worry about specific percentages, just make sure you are using the keywords you want to rank for on the pages you want to rank, and make sure it sounds natural. You want your pages to rank for relevant keywords, so don't limit yourself to just one.
    Then, check your off-page activities. Avoid spammy techniques like blog comments, forum posting, classified ads, etc. Instead, write informative articles and share them on networking sites. Participate in social media. Go where your potential clients are, and interact with them - and remember, your purpose here is to educate and inform, not to advertise. Having said that, however, Facebook ads and ads on networking sites can also increase your traffic.

7. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google your site name and keywords that might be on your website, when you see a blog with more traffic than you respond to their blog with useful information and a link to your website. I hope this helps you!

8. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use the diversified tactics of all activities and also all diversified keywords for the better performance and ranking of the keyword in search engines. Don't just stick to one tactic of one keyword.

9. 911riya

911riya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Thank you all for suggestions

10. 911riya

911riya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

First i like to say thank you.

Right now i only focus on single keyword "Online Test Creator". I had done following off page activities which i mentioned as below :-

1) Directory Submission
    2) Social Bookmarking
    3) Classified Ads
    4) Press Release
    5) Blog Comenting
    6) Blog Creation
    7) Search Engine Submission
    8) Forum Posting

I had also done Social Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google plus.

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you are doing them primarily for SEO purposes, stop doing directory submission, classified ads, blog commenting (note spelling), Search Engine Submission, and Forum Posting. You can continue doing classified ads if you want to advertise your business to gain more clients, and you can also do blog commenting and forum posting if you want to add value to a discussion, or start one, or share helpful information. However, doing these activities primarily for SEO purposes is a waste of time, and can actually harm your ranking.