How Can i gain traffic and Google Index My web pages

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ombersley, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ombersley

ombersley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends

I want to Know Which is the best method to get MORE traffic and how my site is google index very soon?

(1)Article Submission
    (2)Press Release submission
    (3)Forum Discussion
    (4)Directories Submission
    (5)Bookmarking
    (6)Blog Comenting and creations

Which is the best i can use for index our web page.
    Please let me know anybody have any good suggestion.

Thanks.
    Ombersly

2. campbell

campbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article Submission and Press releases are the best offline submissions to get more responses along with backlinks and get index very soon.

If you need any more advices to contact your responses there is a very good services where we can more easily get in touch with our customers online.

3. freelancemom

freelancemom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get your site indexed quickly, sign up for a google account and submit an xml sitemap at webmaster tools.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Ombersly. What's your website address?

5. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It isn't a question of 'which method', it's a question of how well it's done (e.g. getting listed in quality relevant directories can be very beneficial, while mass submission to spammy directories can be next to useless and can do far more harm than good).

While submitting an xml sitemap is valuable for discovery (letting the SE's know that the pages exist - important if you've a large site or architecture issues on your site) and tracking the indexing (how many of your pages have been indexed), it doesn't help further indexing directly. Focus on gaining quality backlinks, improve the trust and authority of the site and the SE's will deem it valuable and worthy of further crawling and indexing.

6. onlinemarketing

onlinemarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am doing all these stuffs but still my site is not getting visitors. Is these any unique way to get approx 80 to 100 visitors per day? Any suggestion welcome

Thanks

7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, check if your site is already indexed. Put these to Google Search: "link:www.yourdomain.com" (of course, without the quote marks)
    If not yet indexed, submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools, do the things you posted and wait at least 24 hours to get your domain indexed.

If it is already indexed and you want to get traffic from Google, SEO is the answer. There are already lots of threads here regarding SEO. You could try to use the search function or try the following threads:

Good ways to get traffic ?
    Forum Marketing - How To Generate TRAFFIC
    Which is the best method to get MORE traffic??
    How keywords increase traffic inflow to your site.
    Organic Traffic Tips
    12 Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic
    Google update Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide

Hope that helps.

8. ombersley

ombersley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal
    For suggest me My Complete Website Address Is

ombersleyfamilydental.co.uk

Hello Online Marketing,
    You should submit your website In high search engine Browser and Do manually Social Bookmarking one by one.
    Generate Backlinks Of high PR directories and also do Articles Submissions and Press Relaese.
    Thanks
    Omberslay

hello gekidan,
    can you suggest how i can submit xml site in a google toolbar
    Thanks
    Obberslay

#8 ombersley, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
  9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

ombersley I'd suggest doing the following;

• Submitting your site to local business directories in your area such as http://www.iworcestershire.co.uk/ (please note that I really don't know anything about that site, I'm just posting it as an example of the kind of site you could list your business website on).
    • Posting on dental related forums, with a link back to your site in your signature.
    • Commenting on dental related blogs, again with a link back to your site in your profile.
    • Add your site to Google Places.
    • Offline marketing - promoting your site in all your other advertising, stationery, promotional materials, etc.
    • Press releases; both local and online press release services.

If that's your own site and you are a dentist I'd suggest that you consider hiring someone to promote it. If you outsource the work to a professional in this area, they should do a good job on it and allow you more time to focus on dentistry.

10. rajni

rajni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How Can i gain traffic and Google Index My web pages

There are some simple and automated way to increase page rank and traffic to your web page.
    1. Write Well and Write Often-:Frequently updating your blog with useful content is the first step to building your blog's audience.

2. Submit Your Blog to Search Engines-:Get on the radar screen for the popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo! by submitting your blog's URL to them. Most search engines provide a 'Submit' link (or something similar) to notify the search engine of your new blog, so those search engines will crawl it and include your pages in their results.

3. Harness the Power of Comments-:Commenting is a simple and essential tool to increase your blog's traffic.Second, leave comments on other blogs to drive new traffic. Make sure you leave your blog's URL in your comment, so you create a link back to your own blog. Many people will read the comments left on a blog post.

4. Tag Your Posts-:It takes a few extra seconds to add tags to each of your blog posts, but it's worth the time in terms of the additional traffic tags can drive to your blog. Tags (like links) are easily noticed by search engines.

5. Remember Search Engine Optimization_:When you write your blog posts and pages, remember to optimize your pages for search engines to find them.

11. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest advertising your site on some promotion forums. You can get a lot of traffic from those kinds of sites if you do it properly. Also, you could use social sites such as Facebook and twitter. As I mentioned before, if you do that correctly then you can get some good traffic from that.

12. indialuxurytours

indialuxurytours
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Bookmark and Press releases are the best offline submissions to get more responses along with back links and get index very soon.

13. ombersley

ombersley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    Thanks For Giving me a great response.I am Very thanks to all You all Are doing good help me for increase My Website Ranking.
    I hope you always Discuss me a new things...
    I want to know some thing new come up My website on Number one on google.co.uk.
    Discuss me something new Friends. I am waiting your Fast Reply

Thanks
    Omberslay

14. jonathan10387

jonathan10387
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey are you willing to put some input from your side? A nice way to find high PR sites is to Google for them in your niche. And you were asking about how to index your site in Google when already 8 URLs of your site are indexed in Google. And you have PR 0 that surely mean that your site is indexed in Google at least a month ago. So I am not getting that what exactly you want? Or just trying to get a back link from the forum???:eyebrow:

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Omberslay can you please give some feedback on the suggestions you have already been given? Do you plan on implementing any of them?

16. ombersley

ombersley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Fergal,
    I am very happy to get your good response yes i am implementing your all suggestion a got good traffic on my website
    Hope you will always give me good suggession which is very useful for my website..

Thanks
    Omberslay