How can I finish word password recovery?

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Pherryjames, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Pherryjames

Pherryjames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work for this project for more than year before. Now i need it back i forgot word password. I try my best donwloading all the softwares in the internet. but no use... Atlease if i can the text in the file, i can reformat it... oh no... I feel very bad... I dont know what to do...
    I don’t know what to complete, so search yahoo and google for "word password recoveryr", while i found Smartkey word password recovery can remove word password, i chose to try that.

Below are the easy steps on how to remove Word Password.
    Step 1: Launch Word Password Recovery and you will enter the user-friendly interface.
    Step 2: Import password-encrypted Word document by clicking on "Open" and selecting the file on your PC.
    Step 3: Choose "100% instant document decryption" which is recommended because it is the fastest and most efficient mode for Word password attacking. Click "Next".
    Step 4: Click on "Document Decryption" to initiate the recovery. After the recovery, a newly fixed file will be generated in the folder where your source file locates.

According to these steps, I finish word password remover, I just share my experience about how to remove word password, oneday if
    you aslo have the similar problem, you can try it.