How can i find winrar password when i don't know it

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Pherryjames, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Pherryjames

Pherryjames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had created a win rar file long time with a password and now i dont remember the password!!! does anybody no how to open the file and remove the password on any way i can find winrar password from now!????
    I posted my question on some forums. Some people gave a suggestion.

[​IMG]
    Many people din't know rar password, but want to use it, they usually would like to find the password, so what?
    Here is guide about how to find winrar password 2012.

Step1: Download WinRARRAR Password Finder from its official website

Step2. Import the target RAR file.
    After download the tool to your computer, install and launch it quickly. Then in the main interface, click “Open” to upload the locked WinRAR file to the program.
    Step3. Choose a brute-force attack type.
    On the “Recovery” tab, there are 3 attack types: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack, Dictionary Attack. Choose any one of them and define each attack setting such as the Min/Max Length of the password, if there are letters, numbers, capital letters etc. included in the password and so on.
    Step4. find WinRAR password.

Now simply click “Start” to begin finding rar password. Within seconds or minutes, you will find the exact RAR password displayed in a box.

I have tried it to help me to finish finding rar password, and found it was a fast rar password recovery software, hope it also can help you.

2. Marius081

Marius081
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've tried this software few times and it didn't work for me honestly.

By the way, this tool can be used to "crack" winrar passwords from legitimate archives, which is not quite a good thing.

3. don19

don19
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how much will this cost ?

4. JacksonHuston

JacksonHuston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice software, I would like to give it a shot!

5. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not sure if it was the same software, but I used something very similar before and it didn't work for me (don't worry, I was using it for legitimate purposes!).

Is there any proof this works? Sounds quite dodgy if you ask me.

6. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be really honest here, I have tried a similar programme and it didnt work for me at all. I tried to contact the author, but he wouldnt reply regardless of the number of emails I send him. It didnt take me much of a time to realize that it was just spam. I remember a friend of mine saying that the programme worked for him when he used it to find the password of a protected rar download (of a movie) . But the problme was, his file got corrupted and wasnt able to view the movie at all.

• Like Like x 1