how can i earn online

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by techsense, May 13, 2009.

1. techsense

techsense
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hiiiiiiiiiii

i am very new to internet but i want to earn some money

so please him me out with easy tips to earn money

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

techsense, Earning money is something that isn't easy. However, you can earn money Online by your little effort. You are right now at a right place to earn money. You can see the competitions being held here. You may get a chance to earn here too if your luck hits you.

If you are looking for other ways then get a website and start working. Offer your services with the prices. Also you can put Google adsense in your website or PPC.

There are other ways too like PTC ( Pay to Click ) , PTR ( Pay to Read ) But there is high chance of getting scammed. So better get a website, a .com/net/org domain would be better.

3. techsense

techsense
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you know how to make money online understand the terms of Making Money Online.

- Making money online is not a easy task.
    - It is not directly or preferrable for newbies.
    - Knowledge about Internet Marketing is most.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The easiest way to find that out for sure, is to apply to Adsense and see if they will accept your site. You have nothing to lose by applying.

You should also have a look at the blogging section of our Useful Online Business Resources, especially the 0 to $500 link, which has excellent tips for promoting and making money from your blog.

(Thread moved to our Online Business forum.)

6. Moonpeach

Moonpeach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well in my experiance i would say register on Digital Point and look in the buy , sell and trade area. Jobs are always going there and people will pay big money just to do 5mins work. That is where i started. I first thought. Nah money on the internet , wont happen but look at me now. Im earning money , i wouldent say lots but im getting small bits and im happy.I want to expand but hay , as time goes buy hopfully i will.

But as i said. Check out DP as they give jobs away like frenzy and pretty easy stuff and usually some good offers.

7. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you need to see what you are good at - Ask yourself if you are good at marketing/ social networking . Are you good at selling ? Or maybe simply content writing. Once you know, join relevant forums and you can make tons of big bucks !

8. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

techsense, what do you like to do with your time? There's many options including the ones already mentioned but if you don't enjoy doing it, you'll fail. If you can find some way to incorporate what you enjoy, you stand a much better chance. For example, if you're interested in graphics, you may want to design logos and sell them. If you're knowledgeable about a certain subject, you could write an ebook on it and put that up for sale. You can also develop a blog and sell ad space on it. The better your blog is, the higher the rates you can charge.

But if you just think "I want to make money and don't care how" and your heart's not in what you're doing, it shows. Think about what you're interested in first and go from there.

9. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First off all, just have a deep think that what are your strength . If u are a good writer then go for article writing,or paid posting. If you are a good advertiser then for a blog & put adsense's add for some revenue. If you are good at making accounts like gmail & hotmail , then go making accounts & sell them.

10. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, you can definately apply for the adsense. You need to have a bank account for this.

11. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't have a bank account, then u could use your friend's OR any cousin's bank account to get the cash when u receive the cheque. Hope it helps u :)

12. panaache

panaache
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started my express of online earning through writing, learning everyday and I am still learning ..
    There is no shortcut to smart earnings, the more creative you would be, better you would be able to explore.
    So, in my opinion .. even if you are getting low perks in the beginning, keep learning.. Do not stop!

13. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A very good opinion mate. one should not go for any shortcut to earn money. In my free time I offer service, when I was new to it i offered my services at a fairly low rate but now, I have increased my rates!

Most of the people who try to earn some quick money gets scammed !