How can I build business on Avangate?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by fish, Aug 16, 2012.

1. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can I set up business relationship with others on Avangate?
    How can I find out some affiliations for my business? Just email them or ? What can I do? Please help me.

I have been using Avangate as the affliation platform for more than two months. There are only several people come to me.
    So depressed.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm not familiar with "Advantage" can you please tell us a little more about them and how you have been trying to use them to build your business?

3. cristian.miculi

cristian.miculi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

@fish - I presume you are an Avangate merchant, please correct me if I'm wrong.
    If you are referring to affiliate relationships, Avangate gives you access initially to a list of power affiliates which you can start with - you should establish partnerships with them, contact them and see if they are willing to promote your products.
    Also, after you enable the affiliate module within the platform and set it up, all Avangate affiliates will be able to see your products listed in the Marketplace and those who are interested will request partnerships to you - this is the way it works.

You can find further extensive information on working with affiliates in the Avangate Help section.

Thanks,
    Cristian Miculi | Avangate

• Like Like x 1
  4. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I am one of the Avangate merchant. I get the list if affiliates and I have contacted with them through email.
    I am depressed that only a few of affiliates are interested in my product. I mean I contact with the people on the affiliate list, but I didn't see a nice reaction until now.

5. cristian.miculi

cristian.miculi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you try searching on the Internet for websites promoting similar software to yours? Those usually make very good and targeted affiliates. If you have a very niched program that you're trying to promote, you have to put in more effort on the recruitment side and reach out to potential candidates.