How can get traffic from Social Bookmarking sites?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by JenniferLawrence, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JenniferLawrence

JenniferLawrence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can anyone tell me how one can get traffic from Social Bookmarking sites?

2. Mr.

Mr.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are three good ways to get high quantities of traffic from social bookmarking websites.
    1. You network with a lot of people on social bookmarks, so when you share something there are quite a few people to see it and if they like to, spread it further to get the ball rolling.

2. Emphasize your visitors on your website on sharing your content via social networks, so when someone with a good network discovers your content, it will start getting shares.

3. Some types of content are themselves more sharable and viral than others. You can say, whatever is good is good for everyone, but some type of good content urge people to share itself. It can be a very informative article, a good collection of resources, something about current trends, infographics, funny images etc.

3. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your sharing,normally I just use forums and blogs, but not bookmarking,can you tell me some sources of bookmarking?

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, folkd, delicious are some good sites. There are lots more which you can search online.

5. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This article might help you Top 15 Most Popular Social Bookmarking Websites | May 2013

Submitting articles here can get you some quality traffic.

6. 27001consultant

27001consultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a known fact that social bookmarking sites allow people to share web pages with their network. Web site owners mostly measure their success by the traffic that their site is able to lure. This is because the larger the number of people visits a site, the higher the ranking their web pages can get from search engines. Given its current popularity, many online marketers are trying their best to find ways to further enhance web promotion through social bookmarking sites.

7. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly u post high pr social bookmarking website and then added more groups and people and then share the content of the bookmarking.

8. devinesoul186

devinesoul186
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many websites such as Stumbleupon, Reddit,folkd ,Digg, delicious etc . these websites give you backlinks and also generate traffic that come into these websites for searching good quality websites.

9. alok897

alok897
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking websites are good with large number of user database and if you have very good network on this website than you can easily get traffic on website such as Stumbleupon, Reddit and delicious are good example of social networking website.

10. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1st set up accounts and start getting followers create a good base ... you can get good amount of traffic from youtube and Pinterest ... whenever you post images watermark those images and put you site link at bottom ...

make youtube account around 30 to 40 .. pva will be good ... post comments on video and log in those account thumbs up your comments so they stay on top ... and post videos,use seo rank your videos ... this way you can get good amount of traffic ... hope this help

11. simojohn258

simojohn258
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to get traffic from bookmarking site then use social networking sites like facebook, pinterest and stumble upon which are good sites to getting traffic for site and very popular. You should submit your website in high pr site to get traffic.

12. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking does not help to improve the traffic.Social media optimization and forum posting only helps to increase your website traffics.

13. leokhan

leokhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Here are lot of suggestions to increase the traffic. I agree social media optimization and forums are quite good helpful for the improvement, but from my point of view social bookmarking is also beneficial to generate the links & increase the traffic. There are such social bookmarking websites that help quite well such as, digg, stumbleupon, delicious, diigo, chime are very gainful and reddit is one of the most famous website for social bookmarking.
    I want to express one more point, that is not only for social media optimization, forums or social bookmarking, it is about to increase the visibility in SERP and gain traffic for business & for this every strategy is important, because it is to attract the audience and that's all about my opinion. :):)

14. Beth

Beth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my suggestion, sites such as Digg, Reddit,StumbleUpon etc, are some of the best social bookmarking sites that once can take full advantage of for the purpose of increasing the website traffic. Getting to the front page of these bookmarking sites is not a bog deal.All you need it to pay attention to the headlines, write meaningful and short description, make it easy for others to vote or bookmark the website etc.

15. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do income taxes for locals. I am adding friends of friends who are locals as friends. Then I will start sharing income tax information etc. I will also wish people happy birthday and comment on their postings. It is about building relationships It does require commitment.

16. devip

devip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have not used much social bookmarking for website promotion do you think it is more beneficial than social media? FB an Twitter is what I am doing in social media what else can be done?

17. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is only one way to get traffic from social bookmarking site then you choose the best site first and get listed in Top stories like THese

http://www.reddit.com/ check the homepage news

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What makes reddit better than other sites? Should she not use Facebook and Twitter? If not, why not? Are there things she is not doing on Facebook and Twitter that she should be doing? Are there other sites in addition to reddit that she can use? Although you have given her a helpful hint, a more comprehensive post would be better.

19. jazzjohn27

jazzjohn27
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, folkd, delicious are some good sites. There are lots more which you can search online.

20. johndevis

johndevis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SBM sits are good with large number of user database and if you have very good network on this website than you can easily get traffic on website such as Stumbleupon, Reddit and delicious are good example of social networking website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.