How can generate traffic on my site?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by rahul.trademart, Nov 15, 2012.

1. rahul.trademart

rahul.trademart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It had 44k traffic daily on my site before 2 years. But now it's moving down on 6k. How can get again this traffic? Please suggest any idea.

2. tacticalsales

tacticalsales
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you by any chance been hit by the Google algorithm changes? This had a great effect on many websites which all saw a massive fall due to black hat SEO.

To get that number back up again you need to look into the internals of your website - internal linking, is it good? Who is linking back to you? Who are you linking to? Site layout, site information, how up to date is the information on the website and do you regularly update it.

There are a ton of factors to look in to and consider but start with the basics and use opensiteexplorer.org to start getting an idea of the link structure you have.

3. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use factbook and twitter.

4. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have found Freeindex, Yelp and Qype quite useful - but you need to put time and effort into maintaining your profile in each of them. M.

5. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There can be many possible reasons for your traffic going down.
    1. Your site content is now searched less frequently than it was 2 years ago.
    2. There is a dropping in your search engine rankings.
    3. You are not receiving traffic from a specific website from which you used to receive traffic 2 years ago.
    I hope that helps.

6. Cpwaterstone

Cpwaterstone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By using Social media.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How did you get 6K?

You've manage to have 44K before so I guess you must know something that newbies like me don't. Obviously though social media made some websites popular due to it. For my websites, I use youtube videos.

8. Shohag Hossain

Shohag Hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use social network site.like
    facebook
    twitter
    linkden
    google+

9. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

To get more traffic to words your website you need to do SEO good SEO is always help you in traffic.... You can do Social Bookmark you can post your link but in proper way.. You can't allowed with spam post or unnecessary things... Social media is the most n good platform to get traffic to words your website....

Thanks.

10. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use more social network websites like Facebook,twitter,StumbleUpon,Pinterest.

11. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do some basic SEO+ start participating on the forums and blogs which are related to your web site. Be active and I'm sure that your site visitors will definitely find you ;)

12. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you are Doing SEO and still its falling then you have to check this for the Google updates, try to match dates with the falling in to your traffic and Google algorithm updates it is possible that your site would be hit by the one of its algorithm. Check out your analytic.

And for the increasing the traffic towards your site there is common ways that SEO, SMM, SMO, SEM Affiliate marketing, PPC campaigning, Paid adds etc.

13. Hazel

Hazel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get traffic via social media, article marketing, forum marketing, submitting sites to authority sites or online advertising[to gain traffic more fast] etc. But if you want to really improve your traffic hire a internet marketer and Put a strategy plan together him on how to improve the traffic. Because if you do it this way you can get more quality strategy then what u can do alone with less knowledge in improving Traffic. [if you really ambitious to save time and get successful hiring a internet marketer is good idea, if u want make small money with too little investment then u can learn the few things i mention above and do your own, which will make u tired if you want build quality link and get traffic]

14. jiashia

jiashia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do you have log files to see where that traffic was coming from

15. dsmith

dsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promote your site in social media like facebook, linkedin, twitter and google+ for getting more traffic on your website.

16. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post ur content in social network site and join many groups and share more to more content in social networking sites eg facebook,linkedin,twitter and more networking sites.

17. SidRhyes

SidRhyes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There must be some bad back-links in your site, you should analyze your complete site update your site remove bad links that will be beneficial for you.