Hotel Business Plan.

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Duane, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Duane

Duane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to start a hotel business, someone told me if i could write a nice business plan he could give me a cash to start such a business but myself i don't know how to write it,can somebody told me how am going to write it?

2. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start with a simple plan, don't take yourself on the hard side first. Like doing some plans for where place you will build your hotel. Once there is a place, make a floor plan of your hotel. And so on..

3. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Duane,

A business plan is a document which covers the planing of your throughout business venture, Planning means detailed planning of everything and detail to what depth, its up to you.
    However, a skeleton of the plan would like:
    - scope and objective; what is the purpose of your hotel? what change your hotel will bring in the community? what is the specialty of your hotel?
    - Major activities, what would be the major activities and events in the development of the project? and duration of each activity.
    - Milestones, what would be the milestones and deliverable of each activity?
    - Human Resources, what human resources would be required to accomplish the tasks and their roles allocation, that is who is responsible for which task.
    - Budget allocation, funds required to accomplish each activity.
    - Quality Assurance, what would be the quality parameters to ensure the quality of your hotel.
    - Risk management, what are the possible risks during the hotel development, and your plan to encounter those risks.

These points must be the main highlights of your plan and you can add further details into it.

I hope I have helped you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Duane, you should find the Business Plan Templates linked from our Useful Business Resources / Links thread of some help.

When writing your first draft of the plan try to keep it as realistic as possible without thinking about how it may look to anyone else who may happen to read it. Once you have the first draft done, you can begin to tweak it to prepare it for potential investors etc.

5. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So true, just keep in mind that how you have to plan your enterprise of hotel development. Dont get into complex formalities and just focus on the main ingredients that I mentioned in my previous post.

Good Luck!

6. BertAustin

BertAustin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, any business start with a planning, and the main think about the hotel business that is the choosing a nice place. And hotel business is great choice.

7. DaveCain

DaveCain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1