[[HOT!]] Buy REAL Facebook Fans/Likes, Twitter Followers, & Google+

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chrislie, Jun 10, 2012.

1. chrislie

chrislie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

REAL FANS = REAL PROFIT$!

Start a campaign today! We do not use bots or software to get fans! Don't be fooled by our competition! All of our fans and followers are real people interested in your business!

Increase your profits today!

These will be real people that will Join, Like or Follow your page. These people will be receiving your status updates, visiting your website and potentially purchasing your products or services. EVERY TIME you post on your wall or feed it will show up on their page!

Check Our Reviews!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by uncmonk500
    REVIEW: Ryan really knows his stuff when it comes to delivering these social media packages! His customer service is flawless as he is always available to talk to which makes things run so smoothly with no complications. Most importantly the quality and efficiency provided get a 10 out of 10. The likes received on my order have given a real boost to the activity on the fanpage and that can only be great for business! You're now my go to man for social media services my friend!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thecoon420
    Service is one of the best I've used out there. Fastest industry turn around and very knowledgeable. Perfect for just getting going and for people who know the value of what FB can do for artists and individuals. An untapped traffic resource for both local and global friends and likes.

Will be testing out other services in the future. Is now our complete FB goto solution. Contact and support was fastest ever encountered yet. Usually stuck waiting 3+ days for these types of services to be effective.

Very Satisfied.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deadsquirrel
    Just had a taylor made package finished by Ryan. Great service and he over delivered as others have mentioned. The site looks even more professional now and it’s a great way of installing confidence in browsers of the site to actually convert them to buyers. It just makes them far more relaxed and we can see the results on conversions through analytics already. Well worth it for any self respecting site. 5 stars all round.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yara
    My order is completed really fast. This guy delivers.

I'm just looking to get some good number of fans so the page looks reliable. And for the price, I think it was worth it. If I need more, I will place another order with you again. Thanks.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by boosters
    My Review - OP given me 500 Twitter followers which may be he over delivered too many followers and still i am getting followers. however the followers are not targeted but all them are REAL. So overall my experience with this OP is 9/10.. Will buy more followers again in future.

Our low prices:

Facebook Pricing:
    1000 Global likes - $20
    2000 Global likes - $38
    3000 Global likes - $56
    5000 Global likes - $90
    10,000 Global likes - $175
    20,000 Global Likes - $350
    25,000 Global likes - $430
    50,000 Global likes - $840

Facebook US Targeted Fans:
    300 US fans - $15
    500 US fans - $30
    1000 fans - $46
    2000 fans - $88
    3000 fans - $126
    5000 fans - $196
    10,000 fans- $350
    25,000 fans- $775
    50,000 fans- $1,500
    1,000,000 fans- $28,000

Twitter Pricing:
    1000 followers - $15
    2000 followers - $27
    3000 followers - $40
    5000 followers - $62
    10,000 followers - $115
    20,000 followers - $215
    25,000 followers - $270
    50,000 followers - $540

Google +1
    50 Google +1's - $7
    100 Google +1's - $13
    200 Google +1's - $25
    300 Google +1's - $35
    500 Google +1's - $60
    1000 Google +1's - $110

Monthly Facebook Packages Available:
    3 month minimum: $150 per month- 10K fans per month

Why Us?

Our fans/likes are from real people. NO Bots or fake profiles.
    Likes come from worldwide people. Diversify your page!
    We Do not Need Admin Rights
    Customer Satisfaction if guaranteed
    Orders will be completed within 48 hours depending on quantity

We want viral customers, and can't do that without making our clients happy!