hostsailor.com vs ewallhost.com

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Oct 2, 2015.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

VPS accounts which hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com provide are suitable for my needs and I have to opt for the best one, do you know the best one?

2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With VPS you will have nice advantages of running web site. I believe that SolVPS.com will meet your expectations.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life

3. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

eWallHost.com services are nice and reliable from my point of view.
    EWSDNGX50 is their 50% discount. Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can express the point that hostingsource.com is a good place to get ssd vps plans.
    They started to offer 50% off the price on 1st month order. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

5. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I vote for hostsailor.com. Their servers work with neither outages, nor glitches.
    Prices are affordable and plans are full-featured. Their servers are in Europe (Netherlands, Romania).
    They have knowledgeable technicians who fix issues very fast.

6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that libertyVPS.net is a good option to deal with. They offer Linux and Windows VPS hosting packages.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

7. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try considering findmeavps.com as a free service that will help you to find vps hosting provider.
    They will help you to compare different web hosts according to your specific needs and requirements.

8. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never heard about your hosts. I would like to recommend 4Goodhosting which is my current host for almost 2 years now. I've had no problems with up time. The servers are very reliable without any interruption and support has been extremely fast and responsive. I have no idea with websites but they are able to respond in few minutes and the tutorials support are helpful. It's a great service. I am extremely satisfied with them.

9. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think that it will be useful for your request to recommend Vpsnine.com and its cheap vps plans starting from $9/mo.
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

10. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My preferable option to get hosting solutions is Kvchosting.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.