Hosting with fast servers?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found these web hosts:
    Vpsnine.com, Vpslink.com and Hostingsource.com - Are they reliable? What host is better?
    I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, what location is needed? What is your monthly budget?

3. James4

James4
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry, I have not much idea about these web hosts. But the thing that I would like to tell you is, try to host your site on your local area server or city/state or national. Because website browsing speed is also a main factor to generate sales from your site.

4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Frankly speaking I don't have any idea about all the hosting services you have defined above. But what ever steps I have taken till now in terms of hosting, I have opted to go with the review of hosting and eventually then I go with the services. People's experience in the respective services is a great approach to choose any.

5. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Servers from a2hosting.com and legionbox.com are attractive from my point of view.
    They have stable servers and their uptime is high.
    Servers have no glitches and their prices are affordable.

6. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

7. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For VPS, I would recommend vpsnine.com hosting. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
    I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough!

9. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

10. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you should look for customer reviews on mentioned hosts to know more about their reliability

11. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

12. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

13. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to point out that hostingsource.com started to offer cheap dedicated servers at good rates.
    They are offering nice special: Double ram, storage and bandwidth. The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

14. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using Vpsnine.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account.
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

15. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

16. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very well said mate, it’s just the root of all problems I know money does not grow on trees, but still it’s better to go with quality for once then compromise and cry for rest of the time. We should always look for quality first and then price. I am fortunate that even doing this I got a really cheap deal with Serveria, it’s the best host for me and I have been using it since last 2 years, it really affordable for every person!

17. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

18. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually I don’t agree with that mate, I believe that when it comes to selection of hosting we must take experience of seniors, it’s very crucial for us. I will suggest going with Serveria, it’s a type of provider that will have 100/99 satisfied clients while we can get all type of servers like Shared hosting, Cloud VPS, Dedicated servers and much more at very competitive price.

19. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was recommended to try Hostingsource.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

20. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I rarely write reviews unless I think a service is outstanding and Vpsnine.com is my choice.
    Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.
    So far I haven't had any downtime.