hosting service - what is the best one?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Pinko, May 20, 2015.

1. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the best host to have a deal with in terms of getting a quality shared account?
    Two hosts are under my consideration - a2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com, what should I do?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I suggested this in a previous thread where the member was considering two service providers. Make a list of each providers services, and the pros and cons of each. Compare the two, and the one that best serves your needs is the one you should choose.

3. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

4. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market. I would recommend GlowHost.com shared hosting deals.
    The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

5. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

6. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web hosting service is an important service to those who depends on internet based business. There should be 99% (if possible 100%) up-time to server the customers/clients without any interruption.

So we have consider
    - Up-time should be 99%
    - 24x7 customer support using chat, phone or live person
    - Money back guarantee
    - Advance POP mail dashboards
    - Advanced security features
    - Spam control; Some cheap hosting companies themselves adding spam code to our files and asking for more payment in order to remove that spam code. Be aware of this.

By considering the above things and from our personal experience we can choose the web hosting provider.

• Like Like x 1
  7. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry but I never heard about your hosts. You must look for their reviews after choosing them. I recommend you to check out 4Goodhosting as they offer the best web hosting service. They have hosted several sites for me and so far I haven't seen any outages. The features they provide is outstanding. The uptime guarantee is excellent. They have 24 hours responsive customer service. Always respond to any support tickets within few minutes with full solution.

8. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

9. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

10. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

11. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can also recommend qualityhostonline.com and cddhosting.com - pricing, features and resources are unique.
    Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money. The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel

12. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it comes to hosting service, it’s way too crucial not to compromised with anything but the best! It’s horrible experience as an web master to be having issues with hosting, it just kills the momentum and reputation of the site, hence I will only suggest Serveria, it’s one of the worldwide recognized hosting company with amazing features which includes 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime, Fully Managed VPS/dedicated, so I can’t really look elsewhere.

13. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a big variety of reliable hosts available with good stability and skilled support team, I recommend to check out hosting offers section to get more names

14. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Servers are stable and prices are competitive.
    Plans are full of useful resources which are good for hosting any websites with.
    51FAST is their 51% off.

15. gradetracy

gradetracy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there! If you a looking for a eCommerce hosting, go for Finestshops one. I've been using it for some time, and it works really great in my case. Hope, it will help you

16. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm issueing troubles at the moment with 1&1 provider so avoid it please.

17. Diana Marin

Diana Marin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try for
    1.Hosting Raja
    2.Godaddy
    3.sriganesh Hosting

18. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have had a good run dealing with webhost.pro. They use ssd hard drives and limit servers to about 2-300 accounts. Most hosts jam about 1000 accounts on one server. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

19. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why to go for shared hosting when you could get your ssd vps hosting for less that 14.99€ mo from www.webuzo.net ? Stay away from all cheap providers ..

20. josephcaron

josephcaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

Web hosting services also offer different types of hosting, including shared hosting plans, virtual private server (VPS) hosting plans, dedicated hosting plans, and managed WordPress hosting plans.