Hosting recommendation.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IrekJanek, Feb 11, 2015.

1. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, guys. Do you have a favorite hosting provider (Wordpress, Squarespace of maybe GoDaddy). What do you recommend.

2. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest GoDaddy for 3 simple and obvious reasons. Firstly I am using that only so obviously I will recommend that and 2nd the more powerful reason is that it’s an established registrar so we can rely upon while with new there is risk. Also, the biggest reason of them all and the 3rd one which is the massive discount using coupons. I currently got 30% off for everything including domain, hosting and even other safety plans that I used by this “30Word” voucher code, so that’s why I will suggest you this.

3. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree with Ward Weaver, GoDaddy would be a good choice, it's very easy to navigate and the support is superb.

4. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are your disk space and bandwidth requirements?
    It will be easier to recommend you smth according to specific requirements.

5. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you should first of all define with your needs and budget available on hosting

6. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your responses guys. The price is important but this is not what I was asking about. I was interested more in available technology, tools provided by a hosting vendor, ease of use etc. Sorry, I should have been more specific. The pricing info helps too

7. WetNoseWaggyTail

WetNoseWaggyTail
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've started using these guys, I've been really impressed https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/ - they migrated me over from my old provider, I was having loads of issues with shared IPs and spam.

8. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think 80-85% of the tools would be the same in basically all hosting whether it’s GoDaddy, Name cheap or any other so you should rather see the price as it’s absolutely silly wasting extra money just with thinking I am getting a better thing but ultimately end up getting same stuff. It’s like buying an expensive t-shirt just because it has a Star logo on it while the quality remains the same. I am satisfied with any hosting as long as I am getting good rates and that’s what I mention above with that coupon code while here is another hosting coupon if you use it “50Host” = 50% discount on hosting.

9. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, any host have issues, nothing ideal in the world I believe

10. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For different package is different,according to what kind of website you want to build,the higher price is not always better,suitable is best.

11. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are still not specific. It would be a lot easier to suggest you an appropriate solution if you share your resource requirements, minimum and maximum budget. Otherwise it will be anyone’s guess.

12. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are quality and respectable hosts which have stable servers and affordable prices.
    They have plans which are ful of useful resources and their uptime is high.

13. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that hostingsource.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
    On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

14. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't deal with Domain Registrar offering web hosting plans. I believe that it will be much more reasonable to choose time-tested and trusted web hosting provider offering cheap hosting deals.

15. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I know is that several of my clients are happy dealing with glowhost.com - the price, features and resources are great.
    I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

16. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is true many times but as far GoDaddy is concern for last 3 years I have not seen them going down now I don’t know whether it’s to do with their quality servers or just luck but they have shown it’s possible to keep things error if not perfect. They also have lovely coupon codes that are deal for these. It’s “30WORD” promo code which help users get 30% discount.

17. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can express the point that vpsnine.com is reliable enough to meet your expectations.
    First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

18. waspSta

waspSta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

19. Molen

Molen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of favourite hosts for me, I don't want to advertise, but can say they are definitely non-EIG branded :)