Hosting Company ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by graphic designer, Jan 31, 2012.

1. graphic designer

graphic designer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a freelance graphic designer and i need a hosting company that can do seo for my small graphic design business.

2. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not sure of any hosting company that does SEO too? I use GoDaddy though and I dont think they do.

You might be better off hiring a freelance SEO person or a smaller company with better rates.

3. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For your seo needs you have to contact with any seo company or seo expert not with the hosting company. Till now it is not in my knowledge that any hosting company is providing seo services.

4. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most web hosting companies don't offer in-house SEO services, and if they do they usually aren't very good. You'll get the same cookie-cutter SEO campaign that they'll be giving to everyone else. Spend a little money and hire an SEO professional or an Internet marketing agency to get the work done for you.

5. wholesalejewelry

wholesalejewelry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

may be some hosting company provide seo as value-added services,you can try godaddy,bluehost,IX or dreamhost and so on.

6. helia

helia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There’s the GoDaddy and Hostgator, just a piece of advice though check all the services they offered and check their speed.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although some have named some well known hosting companies, I agree with ThirdSEO, asad, and rjd1265. Hosting companies do not offer very good SEO services, or they disguise PPC as if it is SEO. You're better off hiring an SEO provider, depending on the size of your budget. I would avoid using freelancers unless there is absolutely no way you can afford an SEO firm. There is a variety of services available, at various different pricing levels. Do not judge services by price alone! Make sure you know what you are getting for your money, and make sure you are getting everything you need. On-page optimization by itself is not enough, you must have a comprehensive marketing program. Also, the old linking processes, such as blog comments, forum posts, directory listings, etc. do not work. Under no circumstances should you buy links, followers, directory listings, or any other "services" in bulk. Make sure whoever you hire knows what they are doing.