Hoping Someone Here Can Relate - ISO Question

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Rosy Queen, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work as a Management Audit Assistant and we have recently been ISO certified (Quality Management http://www.iso.org/iso/home/standards/management-standards/iso_9000.htm). I was tasked by the boss to look for a system that will capture our business process, document control and other issues related to upholding our established quality policy. Is there anyone here who might be working in an ISO certified company that has that system? Or is that system really exist at all?

2. Marcelline Arterberry

Marcelline Arterberry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Rosy, we are currently working on our ISO certification and our audit is scheduled next week. It brings so much stress and tension among us lol and I pray that this will soon be over. Anyways, I belong to the planning department and we are considering the services of ETQ if ever we pass the audit and be granted with the certification. You can check their profile online if you want.

3. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    We use ETQ's software for change management but I've never encountered their software for certification and quality assurance. I'll look into it and see if we can use this particular software as well.